𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Visenya Targaryen, the second of her name, usually spends her days with her oldest brother. When she's not with Helaena, Aemond, Ser Cole, or Rhaenyra, she is always spending her time with her oldest brother. But not today since Ser Cole is currently training the two princes. So, right now, she spends her day with Helaena. 

The auburn-haired princess suddenly falls onto the hard rocks on the ground while attempting to catch butterflies with Helaena. She whimpers with tears in her eyes. "Ow. Helaena...It hurts." She places her hand tight under her knee, watching the wound nervously. 

Helaena gasps quietly before widening her eyes. She immediately crouches down in front of her sister, one hand on the ground and the other hand grabbing her younger sister's hand. "It's okay. You will be okay. We will go back and let the maester tend to your wound, okay?" 

"Can... El, can we not tell Aegon?" Visenya mumbles quietly. 

"Vis, you know he will find out whether I promise to inform him or not." Helaena speaks softly and sympathetically. 

Visenya glances up with tear-filled eyes. "But he will never let me step my foot outside the castle or let me out of his sight if he finds out that the first time Mama convinced him to trust me with you, I got hurt. I-I don't want him to worry." She rambles nervously. 

Helaena squeezes her hand. She removes her other hand from the ground, stroking Visenya's reddish brown-colored hair gently. "It will be fine. Aegon...He just cares. Honestly, I think you are the only person in the world he cares about. And that is why he is so protective. But that is a good thing. You have a good older brother who would do anything for you. Aegon loves you. I'm sure that if you just talk, it will be fine." She speaks gently. 

Visenya smiles sweetly. "Thank you, El. You always say the right thing." 

Helaena smiles softly back. 

――――――――――

Visenya rides piggyback on Helaena's back as they make their way back to the castle. As soon as they reach the castle, Alicent rushes toward them, picks Visenya up from Helaena's back, and holds her tightly in her arms. 

"Oh, sweetling. What happened?" Alicent questions softly in worry. 

"We were running after the butterflies while Aegon and Aemond were training but Visenya fell while trying to catch a butterfly. She scraped up her knee." Helaena informs gently. 

Alicent glances over at her oldest daughter, holding her auburn-haired daughter tighter. She kisses the top of Visenya's head before sighing. "Thank you for taking care of her, Helaena, and bringing her back. It was very kind of you. I will bring Visenya to her chamber and ask the maester to come. Can you get Aegon in the meantime? He will be very grumpy if something happened to Visenya while he was not there, especially considering I was the one convincing him to let Visenya go with you." She speaks. 

Helaena purses her lips, nodding slightly. "Of course, Mama. Should I bring Aemond as well?" She questions softly. 

Alicent presses her lips together, nodding as she shushes Visenya while rocking her daughter in her arms. Although Visenya is 9, she will always be her mother's sweet baby. "Yes, please, that would be kind of you, Helaena." 

Helaena nods before walking off, heading toward the training yard. 

 ――――――――――

Aegon and Aemond have a sword fight in the training yard or attempt to. Aegon can't get his youngest sister out of his mind. He's worrying about her. Usually, he can focus because she always sits and watches him train. But now she's out by the woods with Helaena.