Hitomi clean and wounds a bandage her with the help of Alice....

Hitomi and Alice come out...

Hitomi - don't need to worry.... Stab is not that deep... And she will wake up till morning... And here some medicine I have already tell everything about medicine to Alice....

Alice nodded...

Hitomi - ok now I have to go...

Taehyung - thank you hitomi....

Hitomi - anytime oppa....

Hitomi went from there.....

Mr. Kim took Mr. Min and Mrs. Kim took Mrs min and some how they both made them sleep.... They were so stressed after watching their one and only daughter in that state....

Yoongi was sitting on the couch and thinking some....

Yoongi - i will make sure you pay for this just wait some more day..... (In mind)

Taehyung come with a glass of water...

Yoongi took and drink it in one go...

Taehyung - hyung... Who...

Yoongi cut off him...

Yoongi - i know who it is.... Taehyung trust me just wait some more day we are so near..... I will make them pay for it... ( angrily)

Taehyung - hyung now relex plz...
Jk please take care of hyung..

Jk nodded..

Jk - come hyung...

Jk and yoongi went to jks room....

Taehyung went towards his room.... He open the door and went inside...

Taehyung - Alice you go and sleep....

Alice - ok oppa but call me whenever you need...

Taehyung nodded...

Alice went from there......

Taehyung set beside her and pet her head......

He also don't know when he sleep...

Dolly POV

Dolly - it's good to see you like this.... Getting beaten by the team members...
You destroy my life by snatching my father from me you deserve more then this I will not leave you...... It's just starting now see what will I do with you...... (Laughing like a psycho)

Author POV

Yn starts opening her eyes.....first thing she notice that her husband is sleep while in sitting position and his head is resting on headboard.... And his one hand is holding her hands..... Yn smile at him..... She remove his hands and try to get up slowly but the taehyung open his eyes... He notice yn....

Taehyung - yn you... You okay... Wait please rest lay down please....

Yn - taehyung relax...

Taehyung - please please lay down....

Taehyung tell everyone....

Mrs. Min come inside while running and hug her tightly...

Mrs. Min - yn my Child how are you.... (Crying)