𝟎𝟐: 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Apologise to her, right now." Jun-hee demanded , his soft smile and loving gaze faltering into a stern frown, One would say it was scary how quickly his demeanour changed.  "I'm sorry.." somi was the first to speak up, her posture tense and still.

But Haneul knew this was an empty apology. She'd received enough of these over the years to recognize when someone was truly sorry versus when they were just going through the motions. And Somi's tone felt more like she was only doing it because she felt like she had to, not because she actually cared about Haneul's feelings. Haneul just stood there, her body still sopping wet from being pushed into the pool. didn't want to give Somi the satisfaction of her forgiveness, so she simply nodded and said, "Thanks." But she knew she couldn't let this go without some kind of resolution. She needed to make sure Somi understood the gravity of what she'd done and the impact it had on her.

"I'm sorry.."

Haneul looked up at yoo-joon , sensing genuine and sincere in his apology. The girl smiled softly at him, closing her eyes and reassuring him that it was alright. This angered somi, embarrassment heating up her cheeks as she glared at the girl but maintained her fake tears and trembling lips. Why did she accept his apology and not hers?

'Could she see right through my act?'

With that, the group inside the nurse's office walked out and met with hyunho and a few other worried students. "What can we do? The teachers haven't come back and we don't have any signal." Hyunho asked the class president. "I know.. what can we do?" Eun-ha added, feeling fearful of what could happen when their alone in the building without any staff members. "Lets go and rest for now, tomorrow i'll go and search for the teacher." 

"Okay.." the student's agreed with the idea and walked into the hallway where their dorms were located. "Guys! Go inside your rooms, don't just hang around here!" Jum-hee yelled to the students scrambling around in the corridor with somi nodding in agreement to take part of her role as vice president. "Yes, tomorrow jun-hee and i will go search for the teachers!"

"Yep! Go inside!" Hyunho clapped his hands.

Jungwon, yoonseo and haneul walked to their dorms and looked back to somi who has an annoyed frown on her lips. "She definitely faked her tears.." jungwon scoffed, looking forwards again. "I know, but I don't want to make this a bigger problem than it is."

"But it is a big problem , she shouldn't have pushed you into the pool." Yoonseo added, folding her arms and lightly kicking her friends ankle. Haneul only rolled her eyes, just as the speakers started blaring a familiar siren.

The Voting ends in one minute.

The echo's of the speakers mixed with the sound of mobile phones pinging annoyed haneul. Why would they take a prank this far, let alone use speakers to remind them to vote.

Haneul brought out her phone and watched as the timer displaying how much seconds they had until voting ends, slowly ticked down to zero. "Whats this.." yoonseo mumbled.

"They even made an announcement." Hoyul sounded too excited for his own good , he's enjoying himself too much. If only he knew the game he has very much fond of would lead him to his brutal fate.

"Yeah it's cool, but you were the one that made this." Yeon-woo accused, showing hoyul the timer they found so satisfying. However, hoyul denied, saying he wasn't the one that created this. "who did you vote?" jungwon asked.