Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  In the quiet hospital dormitory, there was a sudden loud bang. Several young nurses who were sleeping were instantly awakened. They all raised their heads in horror and looked in the direction of the source of the sound. Wanted to see what happened.

  As a result, Bai Lu was seen lying on the open space in the middle. It was obvious that he had fallen from the upper bunk.

  The little nurse who was sleeping on the lower bunk was warm. She hurriedly got out of bed and helped Bai Lu to her bed. "Bai Lu, are you okay?"

  Bai Lu opened her eyes in a daze and found that she was in a simple earthen house, dimly lit. Under the bright light, there are several rusty bunk beds, and the gray curtains at the dilapidated and old windows are swaying slightly with the breeze.

  Isn't this the dormitory where she lived for a while when she was young and before she got married?
  Wasn't she kicked out by her grandson and grandson's wife, and living in a bridge cave with a few old tramps by picking up rags?
  Why did he go back to the eve of his wedding when he was twenty-two years old when he opened his eyes?

  God, I never thought that the so-called rebirth that my grandson's daughter-in-law said would actually happen to her. God must have heard her devout prayers, so God showed great mercy and sent her back to the past.

  Realizing that she was reborn, Bai Lu was so excited that she wanted to laugh to the sky and kneel down to thank God, but she did not dare to do so for fear that the nurses in the same dormitory would think she was a lunatic.

  "Bai Lu..." Nuan Nuan shouted worriedly.

  "I'm fine. Let's turn off the lights and go to sleep!" Bai Lu waved her hand, and then returned to her upper bunk bed. After lying down, she couldn't help but twist her leg. The severe pain came, which made her even more convinced. , she was really reborn, she was reborn until all the tragedies had not yet begun.

  Originally her name was not Bai Lu, her name was Bai Zhenzhu. Due to an accident at home, she owed a huge debt. Her parents ran away with their elder sister, younger brother and the remaining wealth of the family, leaving her to fight for everything for them. The creditor came to her door and tried to use her to pay off the debt.

  At this time, two of her male classmates from junior high school came back from the army. Jin Jialiang changed his job and was visiting relatives in Jinqiu. When he encountered such a thing happening in her family, he saved her from the fire and took her out of her hometown. In order not to be The creditor found her and Jin Qiu registered her under the name of his long-dead relative and changed her name to Bai Lu.

  Jin Jialiang proposed to marry her and give her a reasonable identity.

  Bai Lu had only been classmates with Jin Jialiang and Jin Qiu for three years in junior high school, but they had not spoken to each other very much. They had not seen each other for many years after graduation. She did not understand Jin Jialiang's personality, and it was not until she married him that she realized that he was not a good husband.

  When he got home from get off work, he would go to the kang without doing anything else, not even helping the broom if it fell over.

  Ask her to hand over her salary to his mother for safekeeping. If she doesn't hand it over, he will use his "life-saving grace" to suppress her, while his own salary is used to save face, helping this and that, even without a penny. Taking it home, Bai Lu didn't use a penny of his money.

  Bai Lu spent his own salary to reward himself with a piece of clothing, and he could scold her in front of outsiders, making everyone think that she was a prodigal who spent money lavishly and pointed fingers at her.