chapter 5

They won the game against Nakamiya south high with 81 - 77. They were a very good players.

After that they won the game against Kogōmo north high in the third round of the winter cup with 87 - 82. They were at an advantage the whole game, but fell behind at the end of the third quarter. They then put in Kuroko and Kagami and managed to make a comeback and win the match.

Before Seirin's fourth game, Riko was talking on her phone with some. She tells the rest of the team that the favorites, Kaijō, Shūtoku, and Rakuzan, also won their third matches, and that Seirin's next opponent is Yōsen High. With that all the members became serious. The team heads to Kagami's house, where they all watched films of Yōsen's games. They are astounded by what they saw. Yōsen completely dominates their opponents, with their impenetrable defense. The team opposing Yōsen couldn't even score once, the score of that game totaling up to 0 - 81. But someone was missing in there while they were watching Yōsen's match games, and that person is blue haired beta kuroko.

In the morning, the Seirin team enters the court after a spirited "Let's go!" from Hyūga. Yōsen enters as well, and Seirin notes that their presence is almost overwhelming, what with their amazingly tall players. It is their second confrontation against a Generation of Miracles in the Winter Cup which is with the giant purple haired Alpha who always looks bored all the time. He, who loves to eat all the time and behave like a child. But not this time because during game for the first time he got very serious and angry because of the Seirin High. 'cause Seirin was giving them a hard time.

Their game was very tough but they won the match against Yōsen high with 72 - 73 and they all celebrated their won by shouting and hugging each other.

Furihata was full of joy with his friends who were looking happy but he felt like someone was watching him very intensely. He looked here and there to find who was watching him but couldn't find the source of the stare so, he just brushed it off and watched his teammates with a smile.

After that they all watched the game between Kaijo High and Fukuda Sōgo Academy. The match was very good to watch and all of them were amazed by the game. But of course Kaijo High won the game. Which means their next game will be with the Kaijo High, where they will play the match against another one of the Generation of Miracles which is Kise Ryota. The blonde haired beta who is also a model and very famous among girls.

And just like that, their game with Kaijo High started but during game all the Seirin members were acting weird. They were in trouble. So to keep game in peace Riko thought of a strategy.

"Member change, Furihata-kun, you're up."

"Huh?!!??"