Slim lazily got up, and followed him into the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she watched as he turned the shower on and stepped in.

"You not gon wait for the water to heat up?" She called causing him to chuckle.

"You the only one that wanna boil in hot ass water,"

She laughed before standing up and heading to shower.

"Why I'm limping a little.." she huffed, sliding in front of him.

"Daddy put it down huh?"

This caused Slim to screw up her face, "Eww. Ewww. Ewwww, don't say that again."

He chuckled before placing a kiss on her cheek.

WY@ by Brent Faiyaz played lowly as the two began to handle their hygiene.

"You so clean, that shit turn me on," Cash randomly commented.

Slim let out a laugh, "You was fucking wit dirty bitches before me, boo?"

"Nah, ion meant it like that.." he chuckled, "Ion know how to explain but even just looking at you, you look so clean."

"O.kayy, Ja'More."

Soon, the two finished up in the shower and headed back to Cash's room to finish getting ready for bed.

"I'm tired of seeing that shirt," Cash teased as she put on her 'Johnson Family 25th Reunion' shirt.

Slim laughed as she slid panties on underneath, "I been sleeping in this since middle school,"

"That shit don't even say 'Johnson' no more, it say 'Son,' throw it away."

She playfully rolled her eyes as they put new sheets on the bed.

"Why you on my ass like this, tonight?" She laughed.

"Nahh, you could still get fucked in yo reunion shirt."

"You're sick!" She shook her head before completely focusing on the finishing the bed.

"I'm only playing baby," he chuckled as he laid down.

The two settled under the sheets, with Cash's head resting on her breast.

"Good night, mama.." he mumbled as she began rubbing his ear.

"Good night," she smiled down at him.

____________________________

The next morning, Slim woke up to an empty bed which let her know that Cash had headed to work.

Slim was still on winter break and she'd taken a few days off from work. So today she didn't have much to do.

"I will love you anyway, even if you cannot stay.."

Slim scrunched her face up as she heard music lightly playing from the bathroom.

As she got out the bed, she looked down to see rose petals under her feet that trailed to the bathroom.

A smile quickly replaced the look of confusion as she followed the petals to the bathroom.

"Wassup mama," Cash smiled as he leaned off the bathroom counter.

Healer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें