|| Chapter 1: Half-eye ||

|| 𝗧𝗪: 𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗘/𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗||

(3RD PERSON POV)

Fanny glared at her team from further away. Ever since the fight at TPOT 7, the Death P.A.C.T. Again members had been ignoring her. She sighed, in an annoyed way, and began walking off.

~'They've been doing this for a while now, and I hate it!'~, she thought, ~'I don't even care for them anymore, all that happens when I'm around them is fighting! I'm getting tired of seeing their faces everyday, I honestly wish I could swap teams at this point. They're idiots, and I hate them! I hate everyone in my team, even-'~

Her thoughts were cut off as she ran into someone, stumbling back, but not falling over.

"Hello, Fanny!" Said a recognizable voice. Fanny looked to see who she had ran into, and was greeted by Pillow.

"Oh, hi Pillow," Fanny mumbled. She looked back at her team for a split second before looking back at Pillow. "Hey, could I stay with your team for a bit? I'm not on the best terms with the other Death P.A.C.T.  Again-ers."

"Sure!" replied Pillow. She then began leading Fanny to the side of the hotel, where her team, Just not, was.

As they reached the team, Fanny sat down, and watched the team. Book and Cake were watching Price Tag and Naily, who were playing together, while Bomby and Nickel were talking. Fanny got startled as Pillow lit a match and walked over to Bomby, then grabbing his fuse. Book, seeing this, ran over and took the lit match out of Pillows hands.

"Hey!" Pillow protested. "Pillow! You shouldn't kill your teammates! It's not okay and at this rate, we're going to break the recovery center if you keep on doing th-.."

Fanny stopped listening in on them and began walking away from their team. Before she almost ran into Black Hole, yet stopped before she could, and that seems to get the attention of her teammates.

No one said anything, but just stared at Fanny, all with a look of anger or annoyance, except for Marker. Tree glared at Fanny for a few seconds before speaking up, "What is it, Fanny?"

"Just passing by, why? I can't even walk past you guys anymore?" She replied, with a cold tone of voice.

"It's not that, its just-" Tree was interrupted halfway by Fanny groaning.

"Just let me pass through! I hate you guys!"

"Fanny, keep your thoughts to yourself!"

"What if I don't want to?!"

Tree and Fanny began arguing, other members of DPA joining in too, except Marker, who stood there awkwardly.

They were all too caught up in the fight to realize someone in the bushes nearby. That was, until heard Tree heard the leaves rustling.

Tree turned around to see someone throwing a knife toward them, aiming for Tree himself. He quickly moved out of the way, before realizing that it'll hit someone else..

"WATCH OUT, FANN..y..."

His voice trailed off as it hit Fanny directly in the eye, making blood rush out like a river. All she could do was stand still in silence, barely able to talk from shock as blood kept streaming down her face. There was a few more moments of silence, before Fanny collapsed, the Death P.A.C.T. Again members rushing towards her to make sure she didn't, or wouldn't, die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...Although, I wouldn't tell her quite yet, knowing her, she'll react badly."

"Mhm, we understand.."

Fanny could hear voices beginning to be more audible as she began waking up. She slowly sat up, still slightly drowsy. She'd look around, realizing she could only see through one of her eyes, she used her tail to feel where she eyes was, but it was bandaged.

"What.. Happened.. Why can't I see out of my eye..?!" She asked drowsily, taking her tail off the bandaging on her eye. As the Death P.A.C.T. Again members realized she was awake, they began to walk towards her, leaving Two, who healed her, behind.

"Don't worry..! It's just because the eye is bandaged..! But, you got your eye stabbed.."

"What?! By who?!"

"We don't know, but we're trying to find out!.."

Fanny didn't say anything after that, instead, she stood up and began to walk out of the room, the Death P.A.C.T. Again members following behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER😭😭

I was gonna add more but decided against it

anyways I hope you like it so far!! :>