Travis looked at her with pout..

"Guess what, he didn't" Johnson said and gasped dramatically "seriously VisVis, you didn't find any Italian attractive?"

Travis scoffed "no one suits me and my personality, and of course not all deserves my last name" he said proudly "and yeah... I AM NOT VISVIS"

Johnson again rolled his eyes..

"What do you mean no one deserves your surname, don't forget you have our surname.. and yeah you are WHISKEY"

"You keep your mouth shut John, and Travis" Venessa said sternly with a serious gaze to both, Johnson and Travis both gulped in nervousness..

"Ye-yes momx he replied with his shivering voice thinking he would get some scoldings for the fault he hadn't commit..

"You are already 26" she said while crossing he arms around her chest and looking at him with her piercing gaze..

"Ye-yes mom" he agreed

"And I want a doughter-in-law soon cause I don't want my son to marry with wrinkles on his face" she said- no, she demanded and commanded to his son and went from there leaving a dangerous aura behind her..

"That was scary" Johnson whispered and Travis nodded still with his wide eyes and heart thudding  like it would come out from his ribcage, muscles and then skin.. he gulped for the last time and looked at his father who was already looking at him with nervous smile..
He laughed awkwardly and said "it was an order from the high court though, you can't disagree to that" and Travis forced a  poor puppy smile to him..

(A/N: it's just a meme, don't imagine him as Travis)
.
.

With Hazel

Moaning, she was moaning...
Yeah she was trying to moan while watching an unholy movie..

"Ugh! Why can't I moan like them, what will my future husband will think of me that I moan like a cow"

She said irritatingly and looked at the person who was trying to not laugh..

"Diana, don't laugh"

And that's it, she burst out laughing...
"You- hahaha 🤣🤣"
"Youth were 🤣🤣🤣"

"You were hahaha" Hazel mocked her and glared at her.. "I'll kick your ass out of here if you didn't stop"

Diana stopped laughing and looked at her..
"Why don't you marry girl, you are so desperate for a love life I see and you are already 19" and she again burst out remembering her moaning..

"No one deserves my love bro, there is no boy attractive for me who can reach my standards" she said proudly reciving a weird look from Diana..

"Put your meaningless ego aside girl, you have got an imaginary non existing ego"

"Why do you need to break my heart so badly" Hazel fall down on the bed clutching her heart in a dramatic way..

"Drama queen" Diana scoffed at her acting...

"Well did you ever thought of giving a chance to any boy?" Diana asked..

"What about you?"

"Nope"

"Same girl" Hazel rolled her eyes..

Diana scoffed and leaned closely to her and whispered in her ear seductively "don't roll your hazel eyes on me Hazel dear"

Hazel rolled her eyes twice and they both laughed there heart out..

In Travis's Company

"This is your new building sir" A very young man with a mature personality said..
He was lean not much tall, with Med brown Dark blonde colour hair which looked so ethereal on the top of bright glowong face with pink lips and black eyes...

Travis nodded "fine, it lookes better then what we have in Italy"
He sighed and again pat his assistant's shoulder..
"Good job love" he smirked looking at him while his assistant rolled his eyes..

"I am straight, BOSS" He gave Travis a sarcastic smile..

"But you love it anyway, don't you" Travis grinned and his assistant shake his head is disbelief

"Are you turning into a gay, Travis brother"

"You always prove yourself that you are worthy of me, how can I not love you my love 🥺" Travis gave him a puppy look and he scoffed..

"Tell me the truth, what happened"

"My mother ordered me to marry 🥹, isn't it good to marry you than any other dumbass woman" Travis told him while holding his arm..

"Eww stay away from me idiot, I am still a young man"

"You are a minor Nolan 🥺 pfft~ 😂"

He puffed his cheeks and looked at him angrily.. "I am not a minor, I am just young"

Travis laughed more "see who is saying, a 14 year old kid"

"Let's go boss, Nolan Marwood will get hungry and might eat you" he whispered sarcastically

"You flirty man" Travis smacked his head and went inside the company with his assistant which was a kiddo..

.
.
.
Thank you for reading, please support my work.. 🥰💞