2

"I know what you're doing don't tempt me to bend you I've the desk" "I do what I want." As you turn to walk away, ghost roughly grabs your arm, pulling you back towards him. "I don't think so" he growls. "You don't get to walk away from me like that especially with that fucking attitude." He pushes you up against the wall, his body pressing against yours. "You've been asking for it since the day we met" he says, breath hot on your face. "And now you're going to get what you desperately want" "oh really like wha-" ghost pulls up his mask a little showing hi lips and silences you with a rough kiss, his hand gripping your jaw tightly. He continues kissing you forcefully, his other hand sliding down your back grab grab your ass. He pulls you closer to him, grinding his hips against your, making clear what he wants. "S- si- Simon" you say in between kisses. Ghost kisses you deeply, his tongue exploring you mouth hungrily as he continues to hold you against the wall. He breaks the kiss briefly to whisper in your ear, "call me ghost." He then resumes kissing you with even more passion and hunger. "Make me" he pulls away from you, a smirk on his lips. "Oh, is that so?" He says, hi voice dripping with amusement. "Well, I guess we'll have to find a different way for you to show me some respect." He grabs your chin again, forcing you to look at him. "From now on, you'll address me as sir, understood?" Grabbing your wrists with one hand and pinning them above you head. He pushes his body harder against yours, grinding against you with more force. "I said understood?" He growls. His hand travels down your stomach and between your legs, finding you already wet and ready. He smirks. "I'm not gonna call you sir-" you gasped at his touch.