𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Zacznij od początku

"i'm leaving" julien deadpanned, starting to walk away.

"stop being dramatic jule" sunny laughed, grabbing his elbow and dragging him back.

"he's just jealous, don't worry" devon shrugged off, grabbing the bags from julien and walking back to the counter while they grabbed chairs from a table nearby and brought them to sit.

it was the usual, everytime they would come, they would grab the chairs and set them behind the counter so dev could still do her job while they were there.

"anyway, how was vancouver?" sunny asked as she gave each of them their respective subways.

"it's nice, i didn't get to explore a lot" dev said as she unwrapped her sandwich, carefully taking a small bite.

"what did you do?" julien asked, dying to pry into her trip, he was nosy.

"well, it was luke's birthday when i landed so we stayed at quinn's apartment for a bit and then we went to dinner" she explained, taking a sip from the dr pepper sunny had so graciously bought for her.

"the whole hughes' and you?" he stressed, looking curious.

"yeah" she shrugged, missing the way sunny and jule looked at each other with smirks "we mainly stayed at quinn's apartment, just watching movies and stuff and, oh my god guys, quinn's captain! we went to the announcement thingy and he kept it a surprise and then i heard the words captain and quinn and i was so surprised!" she rambled, feeling the excitement she felt that day start to build up again.

"seems like a fun weekend" sunny hummed, trying desperately to hide her smirk with taking bites of her sub.

"okay, just tell us. you know what we want to ask" jule deadpanned, earning a snort from sunny at his side.

"no idea what you're talking about" dev deflected, looking away and shrugging in faked indifference.

"are you guys a thing again?" sunny asked, wanting to know just as bad a juke did.

"not exactly?" dev said but it sounded more like a question.

"what does that mean?" jule asked, furrowing his brows.

"we talked about everything, he finally told me why he broke up with me and apologized for it" dev said, hoping that if she said it fast enough they wouldn't have time to process it but they were both clinging to her every word, so it didn't work.

"wait, pause. he told you what?" sunny asked, looking extremely surprised.

"yeah, he said he felt like he was being selfish cause i was so ready to move my life around him and that it wasn't fair to me" dev said as if it was no big deal, ready to keep telling them what happened so she could be in peace.

"i kinda see his reasoning but the execution was really bad" jule muttered, looking thoughtful.

"yeah, fucked up" sunny agreed, earning an eye roll from devon at their dramatics.

"anyway, he apologized and we fought for a bit then i kissed him and the we agreed that we wanted to try again" she shrugged, taking a bite of the food and looking up when she was met with silence only to see the flabbergasted expression her friends wore.

"wait, pause. rewind. you're trying again?" jule asked, completely dumbfounded. he didn't know what he was expecting, but it wasn't this.

"why are focused on that! you kissed?" sunny exclaimed, looking just the same as jule did, if not more.

"it was the moment! i was sitting in front of him and we had just fought about it all and i couldn't help it!" she said, trying to defend herself under their stares.