Blitzø: Drug Addict

ابدأ من البداية

"You were fucking 3 guys. At the same time." Loona deadpanned.

Y/n snorted. "Yeah does sound like Blitzø."

"I just realize you never talk about your life before Blitzø hired you, and even now." Millie acknowledged.

"Eh, my life wasn't interesting, and still not. Anyway are we going to Gluttony to put up fliers now?" Y/n was getting impatient she needed the pills more than ever now.

"Sure, Moxxie you make the fliers." Blitzø pointed.

"Why me? Y/n was the one who gave the idea."

"Because you always complain about every goddamn detail every time someone makes one, so I'm making you do it so I don't have to hear you bitching about it."

"Fair enough." He obliged.

After about 2 hours later Moxxie got done making the fliers, handed each one to them all. The 5 of them got into Blitzø's van and drove to the ring, Y/n getting very impatient and her body started to ache even more, her face was pale and sweaty because of the lack of pain killers.

"You okay Y/n?" Millie put her hand on top of   Y/n's knee.

"Yeah I'm fine, probably getting sick."

"Stay the fuck away from me I don't want to get sick." Moxxie put his hand over his mouth.

"Mox!"

"Annnd we're here! Y/n where's all the drug addicts?"

If she tells him where they would be she might get caught buying some pills, then again they all need some more business so she can get more money, thus buying more pills. I'm surprised I didn't end up on Greed.

"Uh just about anywhere." She stumbled over her words.

The 5 of them left the van, each person going their own separate way to hang up fliers. Y/n eagerly started walking to the place her dealer is at.

It was a beaten down neighborhood, she saw some people hanging around at the house her dealer lived at. She walked past them and knocked on the door. Just by doing that her hand felt like it punched a wall.

Her dealer opened the door, she never knew his name, and he never knew hers, they like to keep it that way.

"Haven't seen you in a while, come in." He let her in, Y/n started getting chills. She's never been this long without it (it's literally been 3 hours) since she got here, which was about 4 months ago.

Before she could say anything this guy interrupted, "I don't have any more pain killers. Only Heroin and Coke. Some guy bought the rest."

"What?" Her voice raised.

"Sorry, Heroin and Coke, take it or leave it."

"I don't like uppers, I'm in so much fucking pain I need pain killers."

"Relax, heroin is better anyway. Better high, better feeling."

"But it's so much more expensive than pills. Plus I never had it so I don't know what to expect."

He got closer to her, since she was only an imp he was like a giant. "You can use your mouth." He said above a whisper.

Y/n started trembling, having to give him a blowjob on top of going through withdrawals is hell for her. She didn't want to do it, but she felt like she needed to because her body ached so much to the point she needs to throw up.

"I-I can't, I'm going through bad withdrawals and I'm afraid I'm going to throw up on you."

The dealer was irritated, but he soon got an idea. "How about I give it to you, and then you can give me head."