"Those two are tampering with resentful energy. "

Xie Lian looked at him before looking at the two Jins and asked.

"Are you sure?."

"Yes I can smell it on them. Whatever they are up to is not something good at all. I will have to keep an eye on them."

Hua Cheng told his husband before pouring himself another cup of wine. Jin Zixuan gave his blessings to the newly wedded couple and they accepted it gracefully. He turns around his eyes looking for Xichen when he spotted him talking with sect Leader Nie. He walked over to them and gave his congratulations to the sect leader on the wedding of his brother. Xichen thanked him with a soft smile. He lowered his voice and said.

"Sect Leader Lan and Nie can this one have a council with the two of you. It is very important and it would safe many lives."

Both of them looked at him in shocked but said yes. He thanked them after they decided that they will meet the next day. He walked back to his seat. His hands shaking lightly from nerves. Jin Guangshan could not even be angry at the gods because he knows they can wipe his whole existence from the earth. Jin Guangyoa looked with sad eyes at Lan Xichen. The man had not looked at him once its if he doesn't exist. As of they were never friends. But wait and see soon all off them will bow down before him.

Lan Zhan thought enough time has passed so he stood up and hold out his hand to his bride. Wei Ying took it and Lan Zhan helped her up and helped her walked around the table. He lead her down the aisle as the guests stood to the side. Once outside they made their way towards their new home down the well lit path that leads to the jingshi. Their walk was slow both quiet and nerves. It rolls of them like waves. When they reached the door of the jingshi Lan Zhan slides it open and lead Wei Ying inside. He walked her into their bed chambers and over to the low table where he helped her to sit on the cushion before taking his place next to her.

"Wei Ying?".

He asked and Wei Ying answered.

"Lan Zhan".

He brought his hands up and removes the veil from her face. Wei Ying had a smile on her face. Cheeks blushed red and Lan Zhan just looked at her for moment. This beautiful woman belongs to him now. She is his wife and he would not change it for the world. She nodded her head towards the table and said.

"We need to finished the ritual Lan Zhan."

He gave her a small smirk and pour them both a cup of tea. They picked up the tea cups and crossed their arms while looking deeply into each other's eyes before drinking it. Then they both tied knots around each other. Once done Lan Zhan stood up and helped his bride up and they both started to undress each other. When they both were naked Lan Zhan lead her to the bed and laid her down on it. Wei Ying's face was as red as a tomato and Lan Zhan's ears and neck were matching her face. They consummated their marriage throughout the night. Many lovebites will attest to that. Wei Ying soreness as well. In the end it was a night to remember for years to come.

The next morning Lan Zhan who woke up at his normal time looked down at the love of his life who was still sleeping. A smile adores his face as he plays with her hair. He placed a soft and loving kiss on the top of her head before he slides out of the bed. He did his usual morning routine. Then he sat down and meditate. When he was done he walked over to the bed and started to wake Wei Ying up. It was not an easy thing and in the end he just picked her up and took her to the bathing area and bath her. She slowly started to wake up and gave Lan Zhan a loving smile. He dressed her in her new attire as the Lan Furen. He brushed her hair and soon they are on there way to the dining hall.

They walked inside and made their way to the front. Wei Ying had a smile on her face when she looked at her friends and saw Huaisang mouthing. I want all the details. She wanted to laugh at that but had to bite it back. Wen Qing just shook her head and smiles. They greeted the elders and the two gods and their shufu and brother before they sat down and breakfast was served. Xichen tried everything to get his little brothers attention but Lan Zhan refused to look at him. Lan Qiren was already thinking about a little Lan who will probably be born in the next nine to ten months. He sips his tea with a satisfied smile and gave himself a satisfied nod. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan ate quietly and Hua Cheng leaned in and asked.