Chapter 59: Tactic 15?

En başından başla

"Ya know. I think he'd make a terrible Pirate King." Robin calmly said, looking up at Oars.

"So how do we want to approach this then?" Franky placed his hand on his chin in thought. "I got a ton of plans. One of them gotta work."

"He has to have some kind of a weak point." Chopper studied Oars' features.

"When you're frying a fish this big, you gotta scale and debone it before you put it in the pan." Sanji's analogy make (Y/N)'s stomach growl.

"Sorry." The (h/c) haired woman lightly blushed from embarrassment. "Haven't eaten in the last day or two." The woman shrugged at her crew.

"WHAT?!" Sanji yelled back at the woman in shock. (Y/N) just awkwardly waved the chef off. "I'm going to cook you a five course meal when we're done with this guy."

"'Kay, Sanji. Let's focus on Oars then." (Y/N) kept waving off the cook until he looked way from her.

"Hahaha! Smashing time!!" Oars squatted down before leaping in the air. "Now Gum-Gum.. Giant Butt Drop!!"

"What the hell?! Why can I actually hear Luffy saying something that dumb!!" (Y/N) yelled as she leaped out from under Oars' giant ass.

"Gum-Gum!" Oars yelled out as he lifted his fist, setting its sights on the cyborg. Zoro quickly called for Franky making the cyborg look up at the zombie. "HAMMER!!" Thankfully, Franky leaped out of the path Oars' fist was set on.

"Okay punk. You've only left us with one option here." Franky set down his nunchucks. "You wanna fight?! Then feel the power of all of us combined! Heads up you guys!! I know the plan, we're taking him down with Tactic 15!!"

"We're what?!!" Usopp questioned the cyborg in utter shock. Chopper joined in. "Really?! But it... it's still untested!"

(Y/N) stood next to Robin in confusion by the boys' words. "Uh. Do you have any clue what Tactic 15 is?"

Robin shrugged at her friend. "I'm just as lost as you are. Maybe it's just for the guys?"

(Y/N) looked back the guys as Franky shouted. "Here we go! Let's do this!!" (Y/N) held her mouth with her hand, trying not to laugh at the boys before her.

"No way they really just did that?" (Y/N) questioned trying not to giggle at the boys in a weird stacked up 'robot' formation. "What are they? Five?"

"What the hell are you doing there Robin?! Hurry up and dock onto my left arm!!" Franky yelled at his archeologist.

"ROBIN!! WE NEED YOU!!" Chopper joined the cyborg's yelling.

"I think they're calling for you." (Y/N) grinned up at her friend.

"Come on, it's fine! Just do what I'm doing!!" Usopp yelled at her archeologist.

"No." Robin calmly said back. "I'm not embarrassing myself like that."

Usopp, Chopper and Franky screamed in shock from Robin's words. "Wait! We still have hope! (Y/N)!! Dock on—"

"No." (Y/N) cut Franky off. "I'm also not embarrassing myself like that." The (h/c) haired woman giggled at the shocked boys before turning to Robin. "I can't believe Zoro and Sanji actually agreed. I find them the most mature out of our boys."

The three boy's were still frozen in shock from the two women. "They won't... embarrass... themselves l-like that?!"

"As human beings, you should be ashamed." Robin calmly stated back to the boys, sending them into greater shock. (Y/N) nodded her head in agreement with Robin's words. "It's quite pitiful."