19. LAKE OF GASOLINE

Começar do início

"Yowzers, Vic, it was wild! We were all out and- and JJ gave Cook these crazy meds that made Cook go, like, out of his mind. He was totally spilling his guts about you, Effy and Freddie. Then, Freddie got mad angry with Cook, so he totally rocked his face. And then Cook apparently started to throw in Effy's face about how mu-" Quickly, Pandora was shut up by a harsh kick to the leg by Effy. Getting the message, Pandora lightly laughed, brushing off what she had said. "Gosh, I'd hate to be you. I couldn't imagine missing it!" Pandora giggles childishly, reminiscing with memories from that night.

"Wha- what was he saying?" Victoria was now incredibly interested and needed more information.

"Stuff about how he knows Freddie still wants you, and that Cook doesn't stand a chance against him, blah, blah, blah. Basically, all the things Cook has been saying. Just rather drunk than sober." Katie scoffed, shaking her head as she peered towards Cook and Freddie. "What Cook doesn't know, is that Freddie has a new beau." Katie devilishly smirks, her chin tilting upwards.

"He does?" Victoria's head tips to the side, raising an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Me, Vic." Katie chuckles, as if it was obvious to anyone. "He's rockin' in bed. I can see why you two were so addicted." Katie's tone was cocky, clearly trying to look for a way to pick at Vic and Effy.

The two girls slowly gave each other knowing glances, disgusted by the idea of Freddie and Katie being a couple. Victoria turned back to Katie with a stoic expression, fighting the urge to laugh in her face. "Yeah, well, Freddie has the tendency to cheat on his girlfriends with me, so I'd be careful there, Katie." Victoria smiled, slowly coming to a stand. "How 'bout you try to make the one he left jealous, not the one who left him." Vic spoke over her shoulder to Katie as she began to walk towards where the three boys, JJ, Cook and Freddie sat, her hips seductively swinging side to side.

Without even needing to ask for space, the crowd of girls around the boys moved themselves over to make way for the blonde. Everyone's eyes fell onto Victoria as she towered over the three boys, her lips coiled and eyes slim. Her expression could kill, leaving a fearful chill down everyone's spins, especially Cook and Freddie's.

Kicking both of their legs that were beside each other, she nodded her head upwards. "Get up." She commanded. They did as they were told, now being the ones to tower over her. "Follow me." She grumbled, twisting on the tip of her heels to make an, unknowingly, dramatic exit with her two dogs following behind her in haste.

The three entered the empty hallway in silence, all standing right in the middle, just in earshot for the six other friends of theirs to hear every word spoken. "What did you do." She said in a nasty tone, her arms crossing like a scolding mother. "I leave for two weeks. Two fucking weeks, and you guys take it upon yourself to argue about me every chance you get!" Her voice raises, not caring about the possible students and teachers who could hear. Victoria was fuming. Fuming about the fact that this ridiculous feud was still continuing, even after it had been months since she arrived home.

"It's not just about you, Vic." Freddie shakes his head. "I- I promise-"

"Fuck your promises, Freddie. I've been here for six months. Six months of arguing and six months of you two fighting over me like I'm some fucking pawn." Victoria shakes her head, glaring with hatred. "I'll make this fucking easy for you two." Victoria takes a few steps back, eyeing both of the boys up and down. "I don't want either of you. And if I don't want you, means I never will again. Stop fighting for something you'll never have, you idiots." She scoffs. "Funny that you two think you're so important in my life that you'd actually have a chance."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cook stares in disbelief. "After all of this, we- you're just throwing us out. You're throwing me out!"

"After all of this? You've been ruining your friendship for months over a girl who only ever wanted both of you for fucking sex! You think I would love either of you?" Victoria laughs, her head lolling backwards. "I'd never settle for a piece of poor, disgusting garbage like you." Victoria snarls, staring at Cook with disgust.

"And you," Victoria turns towards Freddie, taking a step forward. "You really do know how to be a good fuck buddy. But unfortunately, that's all your good for." Victoria shook her head. "You're both useless. Fighting over a girl you barely know? It's fucking pathetic." Vic's eyes explored their gob smacked expressions, soaking them in. "As if I'd settle for either of you."

"What are you even fucking saying?" Cook's voice echoed throughout the halls, not believing this act. "Wha- what the fuck happened to you? Where is this coming from?" Cook strides towards Victoria, just for her to be backed into the rusting blue lockers. "Two weeks ago, you were fine — we were fine!"

"Two weeks ago, I was still okay with putting up my act. Now, I'm fucking tired of acting like you two aren't insane for fucking everyone over for me. I'm honored, really. But you really think I'd ever want to settle for two boys who're ready to jump ship for any girl with big tits and blonde hair? How stupid do you think I am?"

"I don't believe you." Cook growled.

"Of course you don't." Victoria sighed, twirling a piece of her long, luscious hair around her newly tanned finger. "That's what makes this entire thing so fun. You're so fucking delusional. You'll fall for anything and everything I say." Watching from the sidelines, Freddie watched her smirk continue to grow, causing his stomach to curl. Neither of these boys believed her, but they also didn't sense a single ounce of lying, which horrified them. "You think you know me so well. But you don't. You never will." Victoria gripped onto Cook's shirt, clutching it tightly, before shoving him roughly off of her.

He stumbled back to Freddie, both of the boys' expressions similar with wide eyes. "The day you two really know me, will be the day you end up dead." Something about the way she spoke sent a spark down their bodies, a cold, ghostly shrivel that made them want to know more. But before they could open their mouths once more, Victoria had made her way to somewhere else in the school, leaving behind the two boys with their thoughts.

Victoria entered into the girls lavatory, and as soon as she entered, her lungs felt as if they were about to give out. She clutched her stomach as tears began to swell in her eyes, shaking her head to fight back the urge of allowing the tears to fall. She hated them. She hated the way they were acting. Those boys were ruining everything at the cost of her. She couldn't deal with it anymore.

Her eyes pooled with tears weren't from sadness, but from anger. Her hands clutched tightly into her palms, most likely leaving bloody marks. She felt like the world needed to burn, and all of her friends to turn into ash with it.

A pot of hatred had boiled in her stomach the last few weeks, and it had finally toppled over.

One slight move and the lake of gasoline around Victorias feet would ignite.

authors note

hi sexys ik ik i'm back after TWO MONTHS SORRY IM A BUSY GIRL😭 but i promise i'll try to b more frequent w updates! i'd be lying if i didn't say that renee rapp singing world burn is the only reason i got through writing this chapter... anyway i'll see u guys again soon. and like totally leave some things you want in the story cause i love adding in some filler chaps