Kissing his forehead one last time I bid off to him and went to my car which was all ready to take me to office...

Just hoping tomorrow everything goes well and not how my other things went!

🤍

Karan's POV

Ending the day without a pinch of salt? Not possible... My dear manager got another international meeting fixed, and I had to overwork today...

Aaj toh kher nhi hai meri Ghar pe...

(Seems like I won't be alive once I reach back home)

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and saw my cute little angry bird looking at the door waiting for me, with a pout in her face... I shook my head and picked her up...

Immediately I started to apologise to her and even brought some teddy and pandas for her, lately she is been obsessed over pandas! And I am jealous over them, they get to stay with her whole day while I can't!

Karan:papa sorry princess... He tried but your guy chachu made me work again and again...

Huh? What am I even saying... There's no sense left in me when I am with my little princess... She smiles and hugs me with her little hands trying to cover my whole body... I chuckle at her and kissed her forehead...

She flashed her smile to me and after a whole day of my hardships, here I am finding the inner peace which she holds within herself...

Samaira showed me something with her baby fingers and pushed my shoulders down, making me sit and then I looked at the figure she is pointing at... It a was glass of water...

Karan:you want dadda to relax? You want dadda to play with you...

She immediately nods her head and I laughed at her cuteness...

Sam:dadda play.yy....

She said and started to jump in my arms... Samaira is a true blessing in my life... When I had no one except my parents, she was the light to my dimness... Sometimes I feel if she wasn't in my life, I would have probably did so many wrongs... I would have possibly end my life... But here i am, a bit of happy again...

Sometimes I feel that some kind of emptiness in my life, in my heart, but a bit of it is filled by her one laugh...

Today I felt something strange as if everything is gonna get changed... Everything will be changed in my life, someone is coming... I just hope that person is well and good...

One second what am I even thinking... Rolling my eyes I saw samaira busy with her toys and looked at mumma who was in the kitchen... I said a quick hi to her and went to get changed into something comfy...

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for me...

To be continued...

========================================

'hey, will you please guide the way to the clinic?'

'ohh, you new here?'

'i am asking for the way and not giving my interview to you!'

'okay, sorry, that way!'
'strange'

=======================================

There you goo!!! The first ever chapter is here! The first chapter of the story! How did you guys find? So many mysteries with a the start itself... Soon gonna get unfold don't worry!

And the chapter and story as I said earlier also is because of my of my sister! She suggested me and here we are! I hope you are gonna like the story!

Liked the first chapter? It would be great if you leave your suggestions and your Vote down here!❤️

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️

Ishq-Ki-Dastakजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें