Records and Photography

"Ah... Excuse me, do you have a moment please?"

The laughing couple seated in the bank, tightly lost in each other embrace, stopped for a moment to look at the man in front of them. Tall with shaggy clothes, a closed and shy expression. From the way the man's voice was elevated, it seemed like it wasn't the first time he had tried to call their attention, but they both weren't paying attention.

"Yes?" A questioning kind smile was offered in response to the other's silencing nervousness from one of the man in front of him. From the way the young stranger grabbed tightly his pants with one of his hand, shaking a bit the camera he was holding with his other one, it looked like he had gathered up a lot courage to approach them like this, and specially be able to stay, even from the way his husband was sharply glaring at the man in front of them.

"I, I'm sorry, I do not wish to take a lot of your time, I was just passing and taking some pictures of this place and I saw you two... Could I take a picture of you guys?"

"Oh."

"Oh?" 

"I actually just started working with photography! I thought it wouldn't have a problem to ask out!" The man hushed to say as the man seated on the left, still firmly holding his husband, raised an eyebrow. He was just way too scary in his opinion!

"It's just... you too seemed like the kind of picture anyone would want to save in a photograph..."

Both of the men looked at each other for a moment and the photographer could feel himself relax a bit as the kind man looked at him and smiled again.

"Of course!"

...

"San Lang? Did you find it?" Xie Lian approached his husband holding a bag full of old books and some old tapes, Hua Cheng didn't look up to him, seemingly oddly concentrated at something below him.

"... Gege."

He blinked one, two times, "Yes?"

"That." One of the hands Hua Cheng was keeping inside the pockets in his long hoodie was raised towards one of the pile of discos in front of him. Xie Lian looked and his mouth contorted into an perfect "o" till he started to laugh. His arms reached to seize hold of his husband's.

He realized Hua Cheng was smiling by the way the tone in his voice was uttered, "It truly does seems like a picture someone would like to save it. Gege looks specially cute with his happy expression."

"Ah, San Lang! My husband's the one who looks cute!" Hua Cheng turned his face to the other side and Xie Lian got worried when he felt the way Hua Cheng's arm trembled beneath his hold.

"San-" 

His voice was cut off when his body met Hua Cheng's, with the other's arms completely wrapped around his body. Xie Lian didn't need to look up to feel the way his husband's chest vibrated or to hear how his deep, serious voice melted into a sweet chuckle.

Smiling, he returned the hug, letting himself melt too. No photographs were really necessary to immortalize their love, even so, they continued to be truly beautiful to look at if it were through the right eyes.