3

Minerva was shaking now. She could finally understand why Jiwoo was so nervous; she'd be finally seeing her idols in real life. She would be able to finally have her brain understand they were real humans.

The line had been growing shorter at an alarming rate. They were only 2 people before them and the doors. They would go through the meeting first, getting them to sign the albums and chat a little bit, and then they would sit and watch them interact with the audience for some time.

And then, it would be over.

"Let's just have fun, okay?", Haeun was the only one not freaking out. "Now, put on your cutest smiles and let's go meet our cute idols".

Minah and Jiwoo nodded. Time stopped for a second and before she could realize, she was walking before Haeun and Jiwoo to meet TXT. Holy shit.

Holding onto her penguin plushie, Minah closed her lips tightly together and walked towards the table where the six members were sitting at. All she could hear was her footsteps and her heart beating as if it was going to burst.

"Hello!", the first one to greet her was Ara. She looked so pretty, with her blonde hair held back by a cute headband and her makeup completely flawless. "I love your headband!", she smiled.

Minah smiled too, putting one hand on it, still holding onto her penguin plushie for dear life.

"Thanks! I bought it because it was too cute not to get it", she giggled. Ara nodded along while she signed the album. "Ara, I have a question", she got the idol's attention.

"Shoot"

"If you could swap places with one of the members, who would it be?"

Ara pouted while thinking. She probably had gotten that question a million times before, and yet there she was trying to make a worthy reply.

"To be honest, maybe Beomgyu", she smiled. "His brain is a mystery I would like to try to understand how it works.. but that might be hard", she giggled.

"Hmm yeah", Minah replied. "But he is adorable".

"He is", Ara replied. "Who is your bias?"

"Huening Kai", Minah replied and her cheeks burned red. Ara's brows touched the sky and she squeaked. "Oh my god! Mine too!"

Minah chuckled.

"You go for the cuties, don't you?", the idol smiled. "Oh, time's up. Have fun! And make sure to enjoy your time with little Kai".

Minah nodded and waited to be told to walk forward. Next, was Yeonjun.

"Hi!", he smiled at her and she felt like she was about to pass out.

"Hey", she tried to sound cheerful but her voice cracked. "I'm sorry, I am just very nervous".

He smiled at her and then at Ara. Minah sighed.

"Why did you make her nervous?", he asked his fellow idol.

"I did not! Doesn't she look cute with that headband?"

"She does", he replied and then loomed back at Minah. He reached for it and then took a random piece of her hair and put it on front of her lips. "Now she looks better", he said.

"Yeonjun!", Ara rolled her eyes and the guy laughed. Minah'a cheeks were bright red.

"Please don't be nervous", he told her. "What's your name?"

"Minah", she replied and clawed at her penguin plushie.

"Cute", he commented and signed her album. "Minah, what's your favorite song from us?"