Down on level o the elevator opens showing jade and meiying before they walk out falling meiying rolling ball as they Walk forward. The ball rolls against the floor around a corner as the oven can been seen through the whole glass wall as something seems to be falling them as it swims through the water around the station before a muffled thud was heard making them stop.

Jade looks around confused as she meiying then tugs her arm as they started walking again into a passage way that was being worked on as they were the only two there as they continue to follow after the ball.

The others were shown back in the meeting room as jack sits in front of the table"what you people discovered is an even bigger goldmine then we ever thought possible."as many roll there eyes at the man.

Suyin leans forward"we are completely unprepared to deal with creatures like the megalodon."she says.

Jack nods his head"I understand and we can get prepared I'm talking about a long-term plan."he says before an overlapping argument breaks out.

Jade holds apart the plastic sheets covering a another part of the level that was being worked on as she aloes meiying through first before following after her. Meiying then seat her ball down as she makes it roll as they follow after it as they walk.

The ball rolls into a falling piece of a plastic sheet as they were in the middle of a three-way passage as meiying bends down as neither of the girls noticed the megalodon slowly swim up to the glass window as jade feels like they are being watch as she slowly turns around seeing the meg before pulling meiying before her breathing hard as they stare at the gaint shark.

The shark stares at them for a moment as it suddenly opens it's jaws biting down on the window as the sister's scream loudly as jade falls back as the who place shakes before pulling her sister in her arms turning away from the shark as the lights flicker repeatedly.

The others felt the whole place shakes as mac holds his hand up causing everyone to go quite they weren't the other was as Jonas stops packing his bag hearing a distance rumblings before running off to see what it was.

"What's that"Mac asked as the rumbling continues 

Suyin gasp "my daughters"she says with worry before grabbing her coat as she quickly runs off as the team beside jack shares looks of worry as she pushes a door open running through with mack close behind her as they run to the elevators as she quickly pressed the panel to go down as the elevator closes.

Jonas runs down some stairs entering a lower level looking all around before running towards the elevator as it opens as Mac and suyin step out"Jonas"Mac says as Jonas turns and walks over to them"have you seen my daughter's jade and meiying"suyin asked worried as he shakes his head before screaming was heard from jade and meiying as they run forward in worry.

"Jade! Meiying!"they call out in worry for the girls as they come to a stop looking around "I'll go this way"mac says running down the right side.

"Let's try this way"Jonas says as he and suyin run down the left side.they soon burst through the plastic curtains they the girls came through not to long ago as they run forward panting looking around before seeing meiyings tablet and ball on the ground as they run forward.

"Mom"jade says with a shakey voice as they turn and seen jade huddled up with meiying in her arms as the lights flicker.

Suyin runs over as she kneels down beside "ooh y'all are okay"she says pulling the two girls in her arms hugging them tightly.

"Mom it's here I saw it"jade says with tears as meiying gets up as they mother helped jade back up as Jonas walks over"jade what do you mean you saw it"he asked as he puts the pieces together it explains the shaking and rumbling.

Jade points shakely at the window behind them as they turn toe see giant teeth marks with in the glass as Jonas walks forward just as Mac runs up breathing heavily seeing jade and meiying okay.

He turns to see what they are starting at as his eyes go widen at the teeth marks in the glass window as he slowly walks towards it lifting a hand up only to jump back as a baby whale pops up hitting there head as it whines.

Jade walks forward slightly 'where Lucy' she says in her head as this was the baby as it whines calling for its mother.

Suyin notice this as well"wait where's Lucy? Where's the mom"she asked.

Jade steps forward to the glass before screaming stumbling back as the gaint shark appears out of nowhere biting harshly into the baby whale as blood floats as it rips the baby whale in two as it eats it.

Suyin hugs both her daughters as meiying watches with fear as jade cry's into her mothers shoulder as she shakes with fear.