* * *

Around 20 minutes later, they arrive at their first task's location, the botanical wonderland and the tranquil Descanso Gardens. Everyone is amazed by the beauty of the gardens.

"Hello Serendipity!" One of the workers greet them.

"I'm Rachel and I'll be conducting your activities today! Without wasting your time, let me introduce your first task!" The worker known as Rachel gives all Serendipity couples a card. All couples read the card.

The first task : Garden of Whispers
Couples will be separated into different sections.
The goal is to find each other within 1 hour.
All members are required to write a love letter to their partner, at the same time, all members must pick a flower that resonates with their feelings and exchange heartfelt messages when you meet your partner.

"Oh God.." Jibeom sighs.

"Are we allowed to pick flowers here?" Chaerin asks.

"Yes but only limitation for one flower per person so please choose wisely before you pick one of them" Rachel says.

"We have to find our partners and bring them here? Then we exchange our letters with the flower, right?" Aya asks.

"That's true!" Rachel says.

"Excuse me but.. do we have to read each other's letters out loud?" Donghyun asks.

"That is optional but you'll get one badge per couple if you do so" Rachel says.

"Wow! Imagine if you're the 1st couple to meet and you read the letters out loud.." Jaehyun says.

"That means you'll get 3 badges!" Leia says.

"That's right!" Rachel says.

* * *

Jibeom's location has been set to be under a tree. All members are being given a list of all flowers in the gardens and what they are symbolised by. All members are given a piece of paper and a pen to write their love letter too.

Jibeom looks around. A few seconds, he finds a flower. He finds a rose. A red rose. Suddenly, all memories of him and Joo Ah are lingering in his mind. Joo Ah likes roses.

Jibeom feels hesitant to pick a rose for Leia. He starts to like Leia but it doesn't mean that Joo Ah is fading away from his heart. Joo Ah is still his first love and will always be. He looks back to the blank page of paper given. He hasn't yet write anything for Leia. The clock is ticking. While thinking about the letter he's about to read and the flower he wants to pick, he falls asleep beneath the tree.

* * *

Leia's storytelling
The time is running out. Leia takes a lot of time to write a letter for Jibeom. After she wrote it, she realised that she has taken about 40 minutes to write a letter. After that, she rushes to find a flower she wants to give to Jibeom because to find Jibeom around the garden musts be another hardwork to do.

After a few minutes, Leia picks a flower. She picks a peony. A pink peony as it means closely to prosperity, luck and romance. She wants to express her feeling to Jibeom. Perhaps this is the right time?

* * *

It's only 10 minutes left before the game ends. Leia hasn't yet found Jibeom. Where is he? Is he lost or something? Leia walks faster to find him or else, they'll fail their mission.

After a few minutes later, she finds Jibeom. She sees Jibeom who is falling asleep under a tree. Leia smiles. He musts be so tired. She comes closer and wake him up.