Blair Waldorf must pie

[blair waldorf's]

[blair and serena are at the kitchen table talking]

blair: I Have To Find This Recipe Before My Dad Gets Here. Harold Waldorf's Famous Pumpkin Pie. Well, It May Have Been Bobby Flay's, But It Didn'T Stop My Dad From Taking Credit For It. It's Gonna Be Perfect! 

serena: Look At You. Quite The Chipper Sous-Chef.

blair: Well, I'm In A Good Mood. It Happens. Sometimes 'Cause I Increase My Lexapro, Sometimes Because My Dad's In Town.

serena: And Sometimes, Mostly Because Things Are Good With A Boy You And Nate Get Back Together? 

blair: You Mean Since Gossip Girl Published Pictures Of Him And Some Skank? 

serena: So That'S A No. What'S Chuck Doing Today? 

blair: Why Are You Asking Me? 

serena: Well, You Guys Are Friends. And, Blair, Look, You Know You Can Tell Me Anything. I'D Be The Last Person To Judge Anyone.

blair: With Good Reason.

serena: Blair, I Saw You With Chuck.

blair: I Don'T Know What I Was Thinking. I Mean, Sleeping With Him Once, Maybe You Could Understand, But Twice? 

serena: Wait. You Slept With Him? 

blair: Shh! 

serena: Ugh. Blair! does alisha know....

blair: What Happened To No Judging? and she does know...

serena: I'M Not judging.., But I Thought You Wanted To Wait....plus...he is alisha's boyfriend...what were you thinking

blair: they were actually on a break when we got together and they are broken up now...and i would appreciate if you didn't announce it to everyone...

serena: still....i mean...she is your friend...and I Thought You Wanted To Make Things Special.

blair: Oh, So Nate Gets The Free Pass, And I'M The Slut?...plus..alisha has made it very clear...that we are no longer friends... 

serena: Tell Me You Didn' Sleep With Chuck For Revenge.

blair: Well, It Wasn' Because I Like His Natural Musk, And Besides, Nothing Hurts More Than Sleeping With The Best Friend, Right, S.

serena : [getting up] Way To Prove A Point.

blair: Well, I Learned From The Master.

serena: If You'Re Sleeping With Chuck, I'D Say The Student'S Become The Master.

blair: Are You Jealous You Didn'T Get To Sleep With Him First? There Had To Be Somebody Left On The Upper East Side.

elenor: [walking in] Blair, Darling, Are You Going To Help Me At All? Serena, Do You Know When Your Mother'S Arriving? 

blair: She'S Not.

serena: We'Re Not Doing Thanksgiving Here Anymore.

eleanor: Oh. Why? 

blair: Because I Uninvited Them.

[serena then walks out as blair stairs them down]

[later]

[alisha is looking for food in a store and bumps into wyatt]

alisha: hey...

wyatt: so..we meet again...what are you doing on this side of town

alisha: thought...there would be less of a chance of running into anyone here

wyatt: yet...you ran into me...think something is trying to tell us something

alisha: i don't know

[the two then smile]

wyatt:so what are your plans for thanksgiving

alisha: [gesturing to her basket] you're looking at it...my parents are away..my dad is stuck at work...and mom...is at retreat

wyatt: what..you can't spend thanksgiving alone...