Jahmeer got accepted long ago but was hesitant to actually go because of how far away it was from home. Trust, he wanted to get out of Michigan but the thought of not being able to see his siblings, his parents, his friends, his girlfriend when he wanted to worried him.

But he had a few cousins and people he knew that went there and from what he heard, it was a good school athletically and educationally.

"All these pictures man... this too much," He admitted.

"Meerrrr," She whined. "You don't wanna do it? You don't wanna do this last one."

"I will, I will. I'm just sayin.. we taking all these pictures just for one to be in the yearbook," He said, grabbing the clothes and sneakers from her.

"That's why you're taking so much, so you can pick the best one!" She told him excitedly.

He just chuckled, going into the back to change. He came out less than 5 minutes later and was back to taking pictures. He glanced over at Anija who was also taking pictures of him on her phone, looking like his biggest fan.

"Come take one wimme Anija," He waved her over with a smirk making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Why? It's your pictures," She said before looking down at her clothes. "I don't even have the right clothes on.." She added. She had on a pair of Grey Skims, a puffer coat over the top and black Uggs on her feet.

"It's okay, you look good ma," He told her, still holding his hand out. "Cmon.. I want one with you."

Hesitantly, she took her coat off and walked over to him. He pulled her closer when she stood in front of him awkwardly and sat her on his lap. "We not taking a lot," She eyed him and he just waved her off.

"Smileee," He mocked what she kept telling him to do and she laughed before smiling.

"I'm so happy Meer finally got a pretty girlfriend," Jamie whispered to Janiya and she nodded in agreement.

Anija and Jahmeer smiled while looking at the camera as the photographer snapped the pictures. "Beautiful couple," He said.

"Thank you," The couple said unison.

Anija kissed Jahmeer's cheek before standing up, the photographer unintentionally catching the moment but it ended up being cute. "Okay that's enough of me! Keep taking em!" She walked back over to Jamie and Janiya.

"Thing one and thing two, come take one wimme too!" Jahmeer waved his sisters over and Jamie instantly ran over, jumping on her brother's lap.

"My hair not done, I'll pass," Janiya shook her head.

"Mmcht, girl," Keith sucked his teeth.

"Girl your hair looks fine," Anija told her and Janiya just shook her head. She hated her natural hair so everytime she wore it she felt like it was ugly. "What's wrong with it?"

"It sweated out during school today so it doesn't look the best anymore," Janiya said. "I was gonna fix it but then we came right here."

Anija did notice that they still had their uniform on and backpacks. "You got your hair supplies?" She asked and Janiya nodded. "Cmon, I'll help you."

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें