Chapter Six - Tragedy

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Mum, I'm really worried about Selena" I said.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Well, she went down to the DVD store to hire us some DVD's and she has been gone for over 25 minutes now" I replied.

"Did you try calling her?" She asked.

"Yeah, but she didn't answer.

"I'm sure shes fine Justin, don't worry too much. I'm sure she will be back soon." My Mum said trying to make me feel better.

"Your'e right Mum" I said.

All of a sudden my phone rang, it was an unknown number but I answered anyway.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Justin, I'm afraid I have some bad news" A familiar voice said at the other end, it was Selena's Mum Amanda.

"Whats wrong?" I asked my voice sounding weak.

"Selena has been rushed to hospital, she was hit by a car on her way to the DVD store, the doctors have put her in a coma due to the extent of her injury's" She said.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked my eyes stating to fill up with tears.

"The doctors don't know yet but they are doing all that they can" Amanda said.

"Thanks Amanda" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Your'e welcome Justin, when you are ready to come and visit her she is on the 3rd floor in room 11"  She said.

"Okay, I will be over soon" I said.

"Bye Justin see you soon" She said.

"Bye Mandy" I said ending the calling and putting my phone back in my pocket.

I then burst into tears, I couldn't control it. 

"Justin whats wrong?" My Mum asked panicking.

"S-Selena is in hospital" I said crying manging to blurt that out.

"Why? What happened?" My Mum asked looking worried and confused.

"She was hit by a car on her way to the DVD store" I replied.

"Is she okay?" My Mum asked.

"They put her in a coma" I replied.

"Come here Justin" My Mum said with her arms open.

I then went over to my Mum and embraced her hug. I burst into tears crying on her shoulder. She patted me on the back.

"It's okay Justin" She said patting me on the back more.

 "I...I feel like a hole has been ripped in my heart..." I said sobbing.

"Its okay Justin" My Mum said trying to comfort me.

"What if she...doesnt make it?.." I asked sobbing.

"Justin don't think like that she will be fine, you need to stay strong" My Mum replied.

"Your'e right Mum" I said.

"Do you want to go and see her?" My Mum asked.

"Yeah I do" I said.

"Okay lets go then" My Mum said.

We both got up from the couch. My Mum grabbed her keys off the key hook and we headed out the door. I walked down the driveway to my Mum's car followed by my Mum. We both got into the car. Mum started up the car and took of down the road. Soon we arrived at the local hospital were Selena had been admitted to. Mum parked the car in the car park and we both walked up to the hospital enterance. We walked into the hospital and walked towards the elevator. 

"What floor and room is she in?" My Mum asked.

"The 3rd floor room 11" I replied as I pressed the up button on the elevator.

"Alright" My Mum said.

We both stepped into the elevator and the doors closed. Within about a minute we arrived on the 3rd floor. Both of us stepped out of the elevator. We then made our way down to the corridor until we found room 11. Amanda was sitting outside.

"Hey Mandy" I said.

"Hey Justin, Hello Patiie" She said greeting the both of us.

"Hello Mandy" Pattie said.

"Can I go in and see her?" I asked.

"Yeah you can" Mandy replied.

"Alright" I said as I opened the door.

I closed it behind me as I went in. The room was well lit, there was a bunch of medical supplies on the shelves. I walked over and sat on the chair next to Selena's bed. I looked at her, she had a bunch of cords and things connected to her and there was a machine that was keeping track of heart beat. She also had a oxygen mask on that was helping her breathe. I looked at her beautiful face, tears started to run down my face. She looked so peaceful, like she was asleep. It made me feel a bit better knowing she wasn't in any pain. But still more then anything in the world I wanted her to be alright. I took her hand in mine it was cold.

"Selena, I know you can't hear me...but I want you to know that I love more then anything and I know you can make it though this" I said tears running down my face.

"I love you Selena...please be okay.." I said tears still running down my face.

I just sat there looking at her, feeling sad and subdued. I then let go of her hand and stood up.

"Goodbye Selena, I will see you tomorrow I love you" I said kissing her on the forehead.

I opened the door and walked out of Selena's room. 

"You okay?" My Mum asked.

"Yeah I'm okay Mum" I replied.

"Arlight lets go home" She said.

"Okay" I said.

Mum and I said goodbye to Amanda and then we left the hospital. Soon enough we got home. Mum pulled the car into the driveway and I got out. I went upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed. I looked at the side of the bed were Selena slept, I burst into tears I couldn't help it. I was so scared there was a chance she might not make and I don't know what I will do without her. I pulled my phone out and got opened up Twitter. I saw that #PrayforSelena was the number 1 trend on Twitter and this made me happy. My Beliebers always knew how to cheer me up. I then sent out a tweet saying "Not doing the best right now, I'm pretty sure you all know what happend please #PrayforSelena" I then put my phone back in my pocket and fell asleep. A couple of hours later I woke up I checked the time on my phone, it was 6:00 PM. My Mum then knocked on the door.

"Come in Mum" I said.

"You want any dinner?" She asked.

"No thanks, I'm not really in the mood for eating right now" I replied.

"Alight well dinners downstairs if you want any" She said.

"Thanks Mum" I said.

"Your'e welcome" She said.

She then shut my door and I heard her foot steps fade away as she walked back downstairs. I then lay back on bed and slowly drifted of to sleep.