[ Hey, hey, hey. The person in front is too much. Show some respect. Don't call him husband. Xuan Sheng is my boyfriend. Can you not talk nonsense? If you do this, he will coax me for a long time when he comes home. ]

[ Isn't the main point that Young Master Xuan doesn't even have Xia Wanyuan's WeChat?? Impressive. I suddenly feel that Xia Wanyuan has a personality. ]

[ I'm sorry, I think this CP is a little good. I'll be respectful first and wait for Young Master Xuan to succeed in chasing celebrities online. ]

At the same time, a CP named "The Great Summer[1] Pact" secretly opened.

--

When Lin Jing walked into the office, he surprisingly saw that Jun Shiling was not working but looking at his phone with a frown.

Seeing Lin Jing enter, Jun Shiling handed the phone to him. "What does this mean?"

Jun Shiling did not pay much attention to the entertainment industry and did not know much about the actions of the industry.

Lin Jing leaned over to take a look. The words "The Great Summer Pact" were hanging on the screen. Lin Jing swiped it twice and saw the photo of Xia Wanyuan and Xuan Sheng sitting side by side.

.....

At this moment, the omnipotent Special Assistant Lin still displayed the value of his annual salary of ten million dollars.

"This is a type of fan behavior that is popular in the entertainment industry nowadays. For the Great Sumer Pact, the Great represented Xuan Sheng, while the Summer represented Madam. The fans formed this couple's chat." As Lin Jingyue spoke, his voice became softer.

Because he saw that Jun Shiling's expression was getting colder.

Xia Wanyuan had also learned about this farce on the Internet from Tang Yin. Xia Wanyuan did not care about this. Anyway, the thoughts in the hearts of the fans could not affect her real life.

However, when she saw Jun Shiling return to the manor with a cold expression, Xia Wanyuan actually felt a hint of guilt.

"You're back?" Xia Wanyuan took the initiative to speak to Jun Shiling.

"Mm," Jun Shiling replied calmly.

Xia Wanyuan found it funny. She had interacted with Jun Shiling for so long, so she naturally felt that Jun Shiling was sulking.

Jun Shiling went straight to the study on the second floor and did not come down until dinner time.

"Madam, Young Master said that he's busy with work and doesn't want to eat. He asked you to eat first." Uncle Wang went to the study and went downstairs helplessly. Then, he added, "Young Master also reminded you not to eat cold food."

Xia Wanyuan had been on her period for the past two days, and her stomach always hurt a little. Even though Jun Shiling was sulking, he did not forget to care about her. A warm feeling flashed across Xia Wanyuan's heart.

"Got it. Uncle Wang, go ahead and do your work. I'll send the food up later."

"Okay." Uncle Wang nodded and walked away. With Xia Wanyuan's words, he was relieved. In any case, only Madam could treat Young Master now.

Jun Shiling sat in the study, the possessiveness that kept colliding with his chest making him want to announce to the world immediately that Xia Wanyuan was Jun Shiling's wife, and not any messy Great Summer Pact.

However, his rationality told him that once he announced it now, his overwhelming power would become a weapon to hurt Xia Wanyuan. In the eyes of others, all of Xia Wanyuan's efforts would become bubbles. Others would only say that she, Xia Wanyuan, relied on Jun Shiling to have everything.