44 Conjugal Love

Börja om från början

"You don't know what I'm going through" he panted hard.

Didn't she know?

"What are you talking about Arnav?"

"The Prince is suffocating by your hug. You don't mind hugging his bare body. Don't you think what he would FEEL?"

"Is hugging you wrong?" she asked making a face.

"You said, AFTER your marriage, you will not be hesitating to move with your husband freely. If it is AFTER the marriage, it will be different but what about BEFORE marriage?" He asked almost pleadingly.

"What's the difference?" She asked pouting staying close to him.

"If you hug your husband after the marriage, your husband may take it forward... but now, poor him is suffering," he said sighing.

"This is what I'm. I don't think you are not my husband. I already started considering you as my husband..." She leaned on his bare chest again.

He broke the hug and gently pushed her.

"Go to your room"

She nodded no and hopped on him circling his neck. Arnav closed his eyes.

"I love you, Arnav... my love for you will be the same no matter whether we are married or not" She drenched his face with kisses, making him suffocate.

He looked at her pleadingly. She slightly sucked his lower lip, provoking his feelings. He panted hard and could not resist himself. He circled her waist and lifted her from the ground while capturing her lip. Khushi deepened the kiss clutching his hair. She looked at him breaking the kiss. Arnav tried to manage himself because it was clear he was losing himself. He was about to put her down, but Khushi circled his waist by her legs not wanting to go down, making him dumbfounded. He was trying to cope with her but she was always a step ahead of him, he supposed.

"Khushi, please get down" he pleaded.

She nodded no.

"Khushiiiii"

"Sit..." She said, caressing his ear with her lips.

"Why?"

"Do it" she ordered.

Arnav moved back and sat on the bed like a bewitched person. He pulled her back from the hug and asked,

"What's this?"

"Why? Can't you hold me?"

"I can hold you forever"

"Then do it" She leaned on his bare shoulder. That tickled him.

"Khushi..."

"Mmm?"

"Are not you scared?" he swallowed the gland that formed in his throat.

She pulled back from him and looked at him.

"For?"

"What will happen if I lose my sense because of your closeness?"

"I will also lose my sense..." she said the truth.

"Then, the consequences will be disastrous," he said fearfully.

"Is it? Let's see..."

Arnav looked at her shockingly.

"What do you mean let's see?"

"Means, I'm ready for the disastrous consequence"

Arnav gazed at her thunderstruck.

"This is not funny" he tried to get her away from him.

"When did I say this is funny?" she gripped his waist tightening her legs.

"Khushi... you..." he stammered.

Khushi pressed herself on him, erasing the distance between them. In no time, she pushed him onto the bed and kissed his bare chest, giving him a torture sensation. Arnav gripped the bed sheet tight, closing his eyes as he could not stand her action. He didn't know how to handle her. She caressed his chest with her soft palms softly.

"Kh...u...shi... we should not do it before marriage," he said closing his eyes tightly.

As Khushi didn't stop her action, Arnav gritted his teeth and got up. His breath ditched as Khushi removed her top and threw it away. He felt like his body was paralyzed. She again hugged him but this time just like a blooming flower. Her soft bare skin caressed his bare chest, that sensation killed him literally.

He wanted to push her away but he could not raise his hands. It felt heavy. The man who casually rotates his iron sword was suffocating to raise his free hand against his love lady. He closed his fist tight so as not to touch her.

Seeing Arnav not touching her, Khushi pretended like falling. In no time, Arnav pulled her towards him clutching her hip. His palms were stuck on her smooth waist. He so wanted to take his palms away but he could not because it felt like his palms stuck onto her skin.

"Khushi... why are you doing this?" His lips quivered but his palms unknowingly caressed her waist slowly.

"If a girl starts loving a man, she would consider him as her husband. No matter if they are married or not... according to me, you are my husband and I adore my husband"

She inserted her fingers in his hair and pressed his head on her chest. Arnav closed his eyes flaring his nose, panting hard. He was battling within. In that process of controlling his feelings, his eyes tear up. He just could not hold himself. He embraced her passionately.

"What if I die?" he asked, miserably, tightening the hug.

Khushi was stuck. She understood his mindset and felt bad for him.

"I will also die," she whispered.

Pulling back from the hug, Arnav looked at her shockingly.

"Anyone can die anytime, Prince Aparajith. We can't say when and how death hit us. You are a warrior who conquered the death. I might be the reason for it but it was not planned. It just happened. Likewise, everything will happen. We don't know the reason. We don't have to know it though. Just leave it to God's hand and LIVE the MOMENT"

She seized his lips and pressed him onto the bed. She was not ready to back off, only because she wanted to give him the assurance of their relationship.

Arnav hesitated to touch her because he thought he might die anytime. But, he didn't know the girl who was on him had the ability to KILL him on the bed. He died each and every second sensing like, hundreds of arrows penetrating his body. He felt heaviness in his body at the same time, felt like flying. He wanted to get rid of the torture at the same time, he wanted it more. He could not recognize what kind of feeling it was.

His body shuddered in and out when he saw her FULLNESS. She invited him spreading her hands for a hug. He sweated badly shivering. Pulling his hand, she kept it on her shoulder. Closing his eyes, he slowly lowered his hand. She closed her eyes to feel his touch but she felt him hesitating. Losing her patience, she pulled his hand down and made him touch her fullness. Arnav gasped curling his toes. He bit his lip as he could not stand the highest level of vibration in his body. Khushi pulled him on her, putting full stop to his hesitation.

Prince Aparajith was so popular for his TEMPERANCE. He was an expert in balancing his emotions. But, he could not be balanced in front of Khushi. Losing his TEMPERANCE, he became TEMPERED because he was also a human.

To be continued...