"That's exactly why I declined, I'd rather stay home and take dick with my panties pulled to the side than go to dinner with Theo's boring friends."

"Come on, you can even bring your boyfriend. This would be the perfect opportunity for us to meet him."

"l don't know."

"Please!"

"Alright, I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you.. Thank you... Thank you..Bye."

"Wait.. You didn't even tell me where we're going?"

"The NITECAP... It's open Mic night. Maybe tonight we'll get to hear that angelic voice of yours." she teased and I laughed, my voice was the furthest from angelic.

"Of course not, but alright I'll see you later." I told her before ending the call, soon after I got on my phone and searched for Nando's contact, once I came across it I tapped on on our messages and decided to send him a quick text asking if he happened to be free tonight.

Right as I pressed send on that message, I heard the door to the entrance open and close, then the sound of footsteps could be heard coming down the hall. "Oh, shit." I said, as the person reveal themselves to be Zachariah.

"Jazmin. Hey."

"Hello." I greet, flatly.

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Zachariah, seriously?" I deadpanned. Realization dawned on him and he shook his head.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ironing out a few details for the gender reveal with your fiancée."

"She's really looking forward to this."

"Yes, I'm aware."

"Why are you being so curt with me?" He asked, clearly frustrated and I narrowed my eyes at him because he knew exactly why and chose to act clueless; "You know why." I told him.

"Look, Jazmin you know I still love you, right?"

Does he really? I doubt it.

Was he thinking about loving me when he was having sex with her? He sure as hell couldn't have been. I walked in on them two months after my brother died. He knew exactly how much I was struggling with grief, and he obviously didn't care enough about me to keep his dick in his pants.

What he did was unforgivable. He lost my trust, and I don't plan on handing out second chances.

I shook my head.  "Zac don't—"

"Seriously I do." He spoke, moving closer. His eyes shine with a beautiful baby blue color. I once adored those eyes. I would gaze into them and envision our future together, vividly illustrated in bright colors.

Now all I see is his guilty expression when I caught him with his pants down and some girl's legs wrapped around his waist.

"Are you forgetting you're the one who left me, correction cheated on me, then went and knocked up the same chick you did your dirt with."

"Look, I know and I kick myself everyday for how things ended between us."

"Do you?"

"Yeah." He nod.

"Well, keep on kicking."

"Can I just take you to dinner, so I can explain?

"Zac, there's nothing to explain."

"Yeah there is, I atleast owe you that."

"Look, Zachariah I'm happy and you should go be the same with the girl carrying your unborn child."