Page 6 : Give and take

Angel is currently sipping her usual iced caramel latte as she is accompanied with Rei and Rei the cat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Angel is currently sipping her usual iced caramel latte as she is accompanied with Rei and Rei the cat. It was one of the days where in Angel is in her mini vacation because it's in the end of October. She couldn't go home to her parents because of the budget she is targetting for herself. Andra on the other hand went back to Cagayan because her Mother could be the biggest worrywart and quite guiltripping. She was wearing a white laced strap top and some deep brown wide leg pants, her hair is tied in a half bun with a cute white ribbon accesory.

"May social media ka?" Tumingin si Faith ng dahan dahan para tignnan ang babaeng nasa kanyang harapan at nakaupo doon. Kunot ang noo ng babae sakanya. Angel pets Rei the cat, she didn't know why she named it that and why Rei allowed her to name the cat such. Angel called the cat the same name as hers because of how similar Rei and the white cat is. The way they stick beside Angel and always making her feel accompanied.

"Meron naman pero hindi ko masyadong ginagamit." Mahinang ani ni Angel kay Rei na mahinang hinahaplos ang pisngi niya at maamong nakatingin sa pagmumukha ni Angel.

"Penge." Wika ni Rei at ngumiti na parang masayang bata dahilan ng bahagyang pag ngiti ni Angel pero agad itong nawala at kumunot ang noo niya dahil sa biglaan niyang pag ngiti sa masayahing pagmumukha ni Rei na kanyang nasilayan.

"Bakit naman?" Tanong ni Angel at isinara niya ang kanyang laptop at pinunta ang buong atensiyon kay Rei at nakinig sa babae.

"Matagal ko nang gusto manghingi talaga." Rei admits and she bites her lower lip then looked down as she confessed about that fact.

"Bakit mo lang ngayon napag isipan?" Angel sips another iced caramel latte and she felt her head beating loudly, she was feeling a difficulty of her breathing, lightheaded for some reason ang Angel tilts her head blaming it on the drink and not Rei suddenly giving her a confession.

"I figured we're close to each other now. Maybe we could exchange socials." Rei said and crossed her arms.

"I'm not that creepy anymore in your eyes." She added then mumbled before looking away from Angel's sight. Angel pursed her lips as she tries to stop herself from slightly laughing at the statement.

"I don't find you creepy naman po." Mahinang ani ni Angel sa babae.

Tumingin si Rei sakanya na parang nawalan ng tinik nang marinig niya ang sinabi ni Angel tungkol sakanya. "R-really?" May guhit ng munting ngiti sa labi ni Rei at tumango si Angel para mas paniwalaan siya.

"Opo, you don't have that creepy person vibe but I did mistook as a kidnapper back then when we met pero wag na natin iyon isali." Saad ni Angel at mas naging malawak pa ang pag ngiti ni Rei dahil sa sinabi ni Angel. She seemed boastful about it and well of course Angel didn't mind that attitude.

"Pero kase it's your style to wear all black and I don't wanna be stereotypical about it." Angel grumbles a little and softly laughs at herself for how they first met some quite something. It was memorable and witty if Angel tends to look back at it. Angel was still so near in the city and it was raining, Rei was just trying to be kind but mistook her.

Ardent Joys of Paramourजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें