KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞

Start from the beginning

"Why? Can't I sit here?", Macau asked, still not looking up.

"No, I mean, it's almost midnight and there are no buses available now. It's not safe to be alone here at night", Kinn said with a soft tone.

Macau sighed softly and slowly looked at him. Kinn was mesmerized by his beautiful black eyes which seemed to hold a depth of pain of sadness.

Even Macau couldn't resist but admire the beautiful human sitting in front of him. He had a few of his shirt buttons undone and his hair was messy but he had a warm smile.

Kinn cleared his throat to break the silence, realizing that he had lost in Macau's gaze for too long. Macau looked away immediately.

"So...um...you are waiting for someone?", Kinn asked.

Macau smiled slightly and said, "I have no one to wait for."

"You haven't found your significant other yet?", Kinn asked to which Macau nodded.

Kinn chuckled and said, "Just like me. Maybe they do not exist?!."

Macau laughed softly at his comment which made Kinn's heart race fast. He felt something that he had never felt before.

"Well, I can help you with that.", Kinn said.

Macau looked at him and asked, "Help me with what?"

"Help you to feel loved and appreciated.", Kinn said. Macau looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"I provide escort services.", Kinn said as he looked straight into Macau's eyes. "You just have to pay me and I will make you feel special"

Macau thought for some time and said, "I would like that but instead of sex, can just spend some time with me? Like talk and keep me company for the night? I will pay you for that!"

Kinn thought for a moment because never in his life had anyone asked something like this. They just come, have sex, throw money on his face and go.

"Okay", Kinn agreed.

Macau sat behind Kinn on the bike and wrapped his hands around Kinn's waist. Kinn smiled at the warmth of Macau's touch and started the bike.

It was a 45-minute ride to Maacau's apartment. Soon they reached his place and Macau led Kinn into his apartment, a cozy space filled with warm lighting and comfortable furniture.

"Make yourself at home!", Macau said. "I will change and come!"

Kinn nodded and sat on the couch. He looked around and found some paintings and photos of him with another man.

Soon Macau returned after changing into something comfortable.

"Want something to drink?", he asked.

"Uh...yeah. Coffee please.", Kinn said as Macau nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

Kinn got up and walked towards the kitchen. He leaned over the wall and observed Macau making coffee. Macau looked at him and smiled warmly.

He then made two cups of coffee and handed one to Kinn with a gentle smile, their fingers lightly brushing as Kinn took the cup.

They both sat opposite each other at the dining table, sipping their coffee.

"So, tell me about yourself.", Macau said as he placed his cup on the table.

Kinn took a sip and said, "OK. My name is Kinn. And I am a whore."

Macau laughed at his honesty. Kinn chuckled along and continued.

"I have a brother. He has a serious medical condition."

"So, that's why you are engaged in this profession?", Macau asked to which Kinn nodded.