As I entered the end of the long table, my eyes landed on a group of what appeared to be a group of close friends. They sat and whispered to one another, giggling and eyeing all the new members of the house. 

Amongst them sat a boy with dark brown, curly hair and smirked to a blonde girl sitting next to him. She slithered her arms around his and curled her head up close to his neck, and if one didn't know, one would think they were a pair. Suddenly his brown eyes looked up from the blonde girl and caught mine. I froze and quickly looked down at the floor, before I briefly looked up at him again. He sent me a smirk, that made my heart skip a beat. 

The blonde girl sitting next to him suddenly looked at me

The blonde girl sitting next to him suddenly looked at me. She gave me a dead stare, and I decided to hurry up and sit down, as far away from them as I could, but still close enough to hear and see them. 

I quickly looked at the blonde girl, God she was beautiful. But she also seemed like a bitch to be honest. The look she gave me, when I looked at her boyfriend send shivers down my spine. She looked like she would actually kill me. 

A boy across from her whispered something to her, and she looked up and looked at me. I quickly looked away. Why did I even kept looking at them? 

The ceremony ended and we got up to enter our different common rooms. 

As I entered the hallway I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around only to see the blonde girl from the dining hall giving her best fake smile at me. She held out her hand to me and looked me dead in the eye. ''My name is Astoria Greengrass'' she said with a cold smirk. 

I shook her hand and smiled, somewhat insecure. ''I'm Y/N - Y/L/N'' i replied to her. She gave my hand a tight squeeze before letting go, all while she kept smiling at me. ''My friends and I saw you in the hall and wondered if you would walk with us to the common room?'' she said and pointed to the group of people you saw, amongst them the guy with the curly hair. ''O-okay'' I replied and looked at the group of people. There was a blonde guy, two guys with brown hair, the curly haired guy, two guys with black hair and a girl with red hair as well. 

Astoria Greengrass 

Astoria Greengrass 

I walked with Astoria to greet the group. The girl with red hair gave me a smirk and shook hands with me ''I'm Flora'' she said ''Flora Carrow''. She pointed her finger around at the others - ''This is Blaise'' she said, and Blaise raised his hand and gave me a smile.