Surprise | 025

Começar do início

Billie always answers me and now, she's not. I'm so fucking worried.

I get out of bed and walk out into the living room. "Zay, she still hasn't texted me." I say. "I don't know what to tell you, Vae." Isaiah frowns. I start feeling tears build up in my eyes and Isaiah notices. "Come here." He motions for me to sit next to him on the couch and I do so. He hugs me and I cry into his shoulder. "I know, Vae, I know. It's gonna be okay." He whispers soothingly. "What if it's not?" I say.

"Nevaeh, I promise that everything is going to be alright. If she doesn't answer in the next hour, then try calling Finneas. You have his number, right?" He asks. "Yeah, I do." I nod. "Okay, do that then." He says. "Okay." I sniffle.

Just an hour.

She'll answer by then, right?

I feel so stupid for crying, but I'm just worried about her. My mind is racing all over the place, thinking about all the possible things that could've happened to her.

What if sh-

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock. "Did you order pizza or something?" I ask Isaiah. "No." He shrugs. I furrow my eyebrows and get up.

I go over the front door and open it.

"Hey, beautiful."

My heart drops when I see it's Billie and I immediately feel relief wash over me.

"Oh my god." I say, hugging her tightly. Billie kisses my head and smiles. "Surprise, baby." She whispers.

I push her off and lightly punch her arm. "You fucking asshole! You scared the shit out of me! I thought something happened to you." I sigh. "I'm sorry, baby. I just wanted it to be an even bigger surprise." She shrugs. "A text would've been nice." I roll my eyes. "I didn't want to ruin it!" She tells me.

"I was so worried about you." I whisper to her as I hug her again. "I'm right here, Vae. I'm not going anywhere." She promises me. "I've missed you so fucking much." I say before kissing her softly. "I've missed you too, my love." She says.

"I can't believe you came all this way again for me." I laugh. "Nevaeh, I'd go ten thousand miles just to see you and I'm not even kidding." She chuckles. "I'd do anything for you, you know that?"

"I do, baby." I nod with a smile. "I love you so fucking much." She cups my face in her hands and kisses my forehead. "I love you so much." I say. I grab her hand and walk back inside the apartment with Billie. "Isaiah, did you know about this?" I ask him. "Maybe.." He smirks. "Ugh, fuck you both." I groan. "I'm in. Isaiah, you're out." Billie smiles innocently.

"Jesus, please spare me." Isaiah puts his hands up like he's praying. "You're so dramatic." I roll my eyes at him. "I'm literally not. Hearing Billie moan my best friend's name isn't exactly ideal, Nevaeh." He crosses his arms. "I'll try to be quieter, sorry." Billie winks. "We both know you're not capable of that." I laugh.

"It's not my fault that you can do some hella cool tricks with your ton-"

"Please, god, no!" Isaiah covers his ears, making Billie and I both giggle. "Okay, okay, she's done." I chuckle. "Baby, let's stop oversharing, okay?" I tell Billie as I laugh. "No, I think Isaiah likes it." She jokes. "I really don't." He shakes his head. "Please, please, give me a warning before you guys fuck so I can get the hell out of here. I seriously don't have the mental capacity for this today." He sighs.

"I'll buy you a pair of earplugs for Christmas." I tell him. "No, I need those like, right now." Isaiah says. "Isaiah, I'm exhausted from traveling, so there will be no fucking tonight." Billie rolls her eyes. "God has answered my prayers. Fuck yes!" He cheers.

"That's not gonna last too long, you know." I remind him. "It's just one night." I laugh. "Let me have a win for once, Nevaeh!" He groans. "Fine, you big baby." I chuckle softly. "I don't think you'd like it very much if you heard me getting fucked, so don't call me a big baby." He grumbles. "That wouldn't happen cause you don't get play." I shrug.

"I'm actually about to beat your ass up." He threatens. "No, don't ruin her precious face." Billie pouts sarcastically. "You two are seriously disgusting and it makes me psychically ill." Isaiah fake gags.

"Good." Billie and I say at the same time. "You guys are actually the same person and it scares me." Shaking his head, Isaiah sighs. "No, I'm not the most stubborn person alive." Billie looks at me with a smirk. "Fuck off." I roll my eyes. "You guys are about to be all gross, so I'm going to my room. Billie, it's good to see you again." He hugs her quickly before walking to his room, shutting the door behind him

"He's so funny." Billie chuckles. "I know." I laugh. "Oh, where's Sunny?" She asks. "My room." I shrug. Billie runs to my room and picks up Sunny. "My baby, I've missed you so much." She coos at her. "She's not your baby." I say. "She is my baby, thank you very much." Billie huffs.

"Whatever you say, Eilish." I chuckle and sit down next to her on the bed. "Ugh, I've missed you so much, Vae." She sighs happily. "I missed you too, B." I smile and kiss her temple.

Today definitely ended better than it started all because she's here.

Billie makes everything better.

a/n 🤍

sorry for not updating in a few days 😭

also thank you for 3k reads 🫶🏻🫶🏻