Zenyuan Tomie was puzzled. After a period of police training, he had a very different thinking mode:

"You special agent Corian Port mafia The news about the assassination of leader Vongola has been obtained, and it will not be difficult to bring the dark transactions in this old bustard's store to the bottom, and send him to the bureau again, right?" No matter how he looked at Zenyuan Tomijiang, he felt that the boss's expression in the

photo There was a mean look in it.

Considering the work he has done, it is hard to believe that he has been immersed in darkness for so long and has not done anything harmful to nature.

But this is not something Taneda Kazuto wants to take care of. He can use this store as a place for Zen Yuan Tomie to carry out his mission, although it is impossible to tear it down in advance.

He seriously criticized Chanyuan Tomie's attitude towards this mission. Chanyuan Tomie had too many questions about unnecessary issues: "Chanyuan Lord, you seem too unprofessional. This is not something you need to care about when doing this mission

. Rather than this, you should study more on how to play the role of a frivolous and vain beautiful gambler."

Zenyuan Tomie curled his lips in his heart, the more Taneda Volcano looked like this, the more he wanted to confront him.

Zenyuan Tomie recorded all the information at a glance and burned it in front of Taneda Volcano Head.

It wasn't until all the pictures and words were swallowed up by tongues of fire, leaving only pieces of charcoal ash, that Taneda Volcano nodded with satisfaction, processing the data to such an extent that ordinary people with supernatural powers would not be able to recover it.

Tanedan Huantou refused to deal with this secret shop, and Zen Yuan Tomie decided to help him face it.

The special image synthesizer that was redeemed with the [cheating code] in order to prank Dazai Osamu was still placed on the cabinet in Tomie's room at the Zen Garden.

Now Zenyuan Tomie has obtained

the secret information about this secret shop. When he returns to the police academy after completing his mission, he will give Taneda Kazuo a big surprise.

Zenin Tomie is guaranteed to keep headlines around the world buzzing for days.

After getting the basic information, Taneda Kazuo took Zenin Tomie into his car. The improved car was airtight, and other people on the road had no way to pry into what was going on inside.

I didn't expect there were other people in the car.

However, after catching a glimpse of that person, Zenyuan Tomie was immediately shocked. He turned around and cursed Taneda: "Chief Taneda, I thought it was enough for you to trick me into being a host. Anyway

, I'm still an adult male, but I didn't expect you to be far more beastly than I imagined. How could you bear to attack such a little girl!" There must

be many child laborers in the Special Agents Department!

When Taneda Volcano heads out to find an undercover agent to carry out a top-secret mission of great importance, he will definitely not be so unprofessional as to bring his relative's little girl in the work vehicle.

There is only one possibility -

this girl is also part of the mission.

There are always some perverts who don't like adult beauties, but have a different kind of obsession with children.