Doing must be done

Start bij het begin

Unicorn : " Javelin, thank God that you both okay. Are you both fine ? "

Javelin : *remember back she meet Ayanami in disguise* " Well actually, there is something we must said that- "

But before she finish her sentence, Laffey suddenly pull her clothing that makes her boobs appeared in front of her.

Javelin : *blushing*
" LAFFEY !!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT ?!?! "

Unicorn :

Nimitz : *cover his eyes with his hat* " I am not seeing anything okay ! "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nimitz : *cover his eyes with his hat* " I am not seeing anything okay ! "

Missouri : " HOLY MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH !!! "

And then he do this :

Play it !

When Javelin seeing Laffey, she can see a small crab who makes Laffey did that to her. And now the crab is on her breast, Javelin quickly take it off and fix her outfit.

Wales : " Looks like you both tired, go catch a break with Nimitz and Missouri also okay " *leaving them*

Javelin : " Wait ! "

Wales : " Have fun okay ? "

Javelin : " I want to tell the truth about that

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Javelin : " I want to tell the truth about that ... "

Laffey : " I need a drink " *open a bottle of Oxy Cola and drink it fastly*

Missouri : " So, where shall we take a rest ? "

Nimitz : " What do you say  Javelin ? You have a recommendation ? "

Javelin : " I think i have one spot, on a hill nearby "

Nimitz : " That sounds good, but i will check my ship first.
Make sure there are no intruders around  "