King Dice x Daughter Reader

(As requested.)

(Y/N) Your Name.

It's starts off with you as a small child in the year 1925. Your name is (Y/N) Dice. You're the young daughter of a casino manager and a show host. King Dice. You're five years old. Your dad King Dice has a dice shaped head, a mustache, wears a purple dress suit and pants, etc. 

Most of your dresses you wear are purple as for Dice to let everyone know that you're his daughter. You don't have the dice shaped head like he does. You have your mother's. Your mom Wanda left you, but your dad loved you and raised you on his own. 

He's been influencing you a bit, too. He's nice... only to you, though. Well, he plays the nice guy as a game show host and all, but tricks others into selling their souls to his ahem... 'boss'. His boss is actually... the devil, himself. Yes. The Devil. Ol' Scratch. Mister S. The Big D. (No comment.) 

Your dad's been teaching you how to scheme others. You don't realize you're doing that. You see him as a kind guy. He's nice to you and loves you, no matter what. You're the only person he does not trick. You're his daughter and he loves and cares about you. He fools others, though. 

You see him as your hero and you have no clue that what he's doing is wrong. The devil's work... literally. You've never even seen his ahem, 'boss' before. He always told you that he needed to meet up with his boss and for you to stay behind and stay with a friendly heavy set purple demon guy named Henchman. 

You loved being around Henchman. He was kind to you. He loved spending time with you. He told you himself that his 'boss' was fine with you not knowing about him at the moment. And your dad working for him as his number one. You don't even have any idea that Henchman himself is a demon. He's just super friendly and told you he's a troll originally from the meadows. 

(He is. The super friendly part. He's the cinnamon roll of The Cuphead Show.)

Right now, you're in your room, playing with your dolls. Your dad spoils your quite a bit with dolls, toys, dresses, a new gramophone like radio you love to play music on a lot. (It's the 20s at the moment.) So yeah. He spoils you with a few things. He is a game show host and a casino manager.

Your radio is playing All Alone by John McCormack

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Your radio is playing All Alone by John McCormack. You're sitting close to the radio to listen to it better and you're playing with your dolls your dad bought for you. You're singing to the song as you play with your dolls and you have them dance a little.

You suddenly hear your dad's voice saying, "Oh, (Y/N)." You look over to see your dad, Dice. You smile and you say, "Hi, daddy!" He walks in and he approaches you. He kneels and he says, "Hey, honey. How would you like to go with your old man and get something fancy to eat, huh? It's on daddy." He grins. You smile and you nod.