Chapter 6: The return of the Balladeer

Still in Sumeru

Dottore finally caught Scaramouche in his arms and take the electri gnosis.

"There. Dear Tsaritsa, Mr Balladeer. I'm going to break my back if you keep on doing that."

"Oh you want me to break your back"

Dottore looks at him and rolls his eyes. He can't believe this anymore. He dust himself from running and make himself look professional.

"Now if you excuse me, I would like to have a word with the Dendro archon."

"No, she trusted me first"

"Mother of God, I will punch you if you don't shut up!"

Dottore takes deep breaths and sighs. He straightens himself and walks towards the Dendro archon.

"My apologies for Mr Balladeer's bad behaviour. He's such a b- I mean a bad child."

The Dendro archon sighs and crosses her arms.

"The Doctor. The Fatui from Snezhnaya. What are your businesses in here?"

"Very well. I'm here to take what we all wanted and I need take what's yours."

The Dendro archon can read his mind and she knows he wants the Dendro gnosis. She can't just give it to him just like that.

"Mr Doctor, as much as you wanted the gnosis, there's no possible way you're going to take what's mine. You have the electro gnosis from the Balladeer and I don't think you need the Dendro gnosis anyway."

Dottore sighs and thinks of a plan that might get himself the Dendro archon then drag Scaramouche by the ear.

"How about we trade? You see there's a knowledge seeking about the Teyvat sky is fake. What do you say, we trade knowledge? You get your research and I get the gnosis. Sounds fair?"

The Dendro archon seems interested and sighs. She needs to know and needs Irminsul.

"Okay, fine."

The Dendro archon takes out the gnosis and gives it to Dottore. The doctor smiles and bows at the archon.

"I thanked you for your service."

As he says that, he immediately grabs the Balladeer's ear and walks out.

"You're coming home with me and carry all my shopping list!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

Meanwhile in Snezhnaya

"Mayor, if you don't mind, do you have a spare coat? My dear Tartaglia seems interested in the coat we're wearing."

Pulcinella looks up at Pantalone and thinks for a moment. He looks at Tartaglia and speaks up.

"Hmmm I'm not sure if I do have a spare coat. If I do, we might resize it so it will fit him."

Pantalone chuckles and pat Tartaglia on the head. He feels strong responsibility now.

"Well, we should see first. No worries about wasting your money, I'm the rich Harbinger and of course, I know a friend who is a tailor. Besides, we might need a bigger coat for him soon. He's one of us now!"

Pulcinella sighs and slightly smiles. He has a soft spot for Tartaglia, a young child like him shouldn't be here but here he is, looking innocent in Pantalone's arm.

"You know, Mr Regrator, it seems we both have a huge responsibility other than our task."

"Of course, Mayor, in fact, we could teach him some things we learned.. or maybe we could sign him up a mentor to teach him many things."

"Hmmm I'm not sure who we can sign him up for.."

"I heard a person named Skirk can help but unfortunately I don't know where she is. She's a mysterious woman."

"Is that so, Mr Regrator?"

Pantalone nods and Pulcinella thinks for a moment.

"Alright then. We can get him a new coat and a mentor for him."

As Pulcinella and Pantalone smile at each other, the door opens, revealing Dottore dragging Scaramouche by the ear.

"We're back!"