"I don't wanna eat."

"You never do."

Gemini walked up to their room without saying anything, followed by Phuwin. Little baby bean was always at Phuwin's lap. He would feed her often and sang her lullaby to help her sleep.

Their room was messy, there were Fourth's clothes and things all over the room.

"Fourth doesn't like it messy, does he?"

Gemini smiled weakly and grabbed Fourth t-shirt. He sniffed it and he found his back slowly touching the closet.

Phuwin quickly hugged him as Gemini started to sob on his chest.

"Ssh, i know buddy. I know. Don't worry, he is gonna be okay. I promise."

"I want to see him. Right now.."

"Let's go. I'll take you to the hospital. Baby bean needs to get her examines too."

Gemini nodded as he changed his clothes while Phuwin was outside, playing with baby bean. He got a stroller for his car, for baby bean.

"Come on princess, your daddy is probably crying inside. Let's get you to your seat."

"I'm here dumbass."

They drove to the hospital and Gemini ran to Fourth's room with baby bean. Meanwhile, Phuwin was there to talk to Dr. Jiratchapong. He said that Fourth should've woken up til this time, because he seemed fine. They didn't expect him to be in come for a month.

"We're really doing our best for him. I just don't understand what had happened. But don't worry, my team is working hard to discover what made Fourth to sleep for this much."

"Thanks a lot, Doctor. We are really grateful to have a doctor like you, thank you for saving my niece and my brothers. They're all so important to me."

"They are lucky to have someone like you, Mr. Phuwin."

Gemini was hugging baby bean when they entered Fourth's room. He respectfully greeted his love, and found a sit for himself to talk to him.

"Our daughter came to say hi to her papa honey."

Gemini grabbed Fourth's hand and kissed it, before placing it to baby bean's body, and embrace her.

"Please come back to us."

Gemini promised, he wasn't going to cry now. He must be strong. He just talked to his boyfriend about their daily life, that they spent without him for hours.

"Now we are leaving, honey. Take care of yourself. I hope that, the next time i enter this room, you will look at me.. and smile."

Gemini kissed Fourth's forehead and stood up before saying goodbye. He opened the door to leave, but then something happened.

He heard a heartbeat signal.

"Fourth?"

He looked at Fourth without moving, and saw his fingers slowly move.

"Fourth!"

Nurses heard him scream, so they quickly entered the room.

"He woke up! Call Dr. Jiratchapong now! Khun Gemini, please leave, we'll inform you soon!"

Gemini left the room with excitement and called Phuwin to come to the last floor.

Dr. Jiratchapong came just in time, and did the last examines.

"How are you feeling, Fourth?"

"I-i.. don't know. Where is my baby?"

"She is outside with your boyfriend."

"How many hours has it been?"

"It has been a month, Fourth."

"A month? I've been sleeping for a month?"

Fourth looked at him confused, and he was also upset. He left Gemini and their baby for a month.

"Please call them inside if they're here."

Doctor nodded and he called Gemini inside, and left. Fourth was looking at Gemini desperately, he could feel how much they missed each other while he was away. His heart was literally calling Gemini's name.

"Gem.."

"Honey."

Gemini walked up to him and hugged him so tightly. Fourth started crying immediately when he felt the lost connection coming back, it was like an electricity shook him to come back to his senses.

"I thought you were never going to wake up. I was so scared."

"I missed you. I missed you a lot. Please take me home."

"I will baby, i will."

Fourth kissed Gemini's lips as his sobs were getting louder and the ecstatic feelings were filling him.

"Wait, where is our... baby?"

Gemini smiled and he called Phuwin inside to give them their daughter.

"Here she is, honey. Our daughter."

Fourth slowly accepted her to his arms. She really did looked like him.

"What is her name?"

"She doesn't have a name yet. I wanted to choose the name together."

"Let's name her.. Arinya!?"

🌅

1219 WORDS MY HANDS HURT!!!
I CAN'T END THIS STORY Y'ALL😭😭