Chapter 3: Preparing for Sky Island

Começar do início

(Y/N) smiles at the warm atmosphere Cricket's words proved. Everyone began to go inside Cricket's house soon after. The crew was partying as if it was their last celebration on Earth.

"A plate for you, my mysterious princess." Sanji smiles at the (h/c) haired girl and hands her a plate of food.

"Oh thank you, Sanji." I smile warming up at him, which causes him to go on about how wonderful (Y/N) is and how amazing it is that she joined the crew.

Luffy walks up to his new crew member and sits next to her. "You gonna eat that?" He points at her food.

"No, go ahead." Handing it over to the straw hat boy who smiles widely. A sadden look appears on (Y/N)'s face. "Hey I was just kidding, you can have your food back if you want it." Luffy looks at her concerned, and with half the food already in his mouth.

"It's not that. I've just been thinking. Luffy..." She looks at him with a deep sadness and light confusion in her eyes. "Why did you ask me to join your crew?"

Luffy thinks a bit before he answers. "Well, I thought your hit on Zoro was pretty cool! And your devil fruit power is awesome! You completely vanished and then reappeared, you have to explain that too me one day."

The (h/c) hair woman smiled softly and look away, sadness still pulls on her heart. "So because I'm a good figh—"

"I'm not finished."

(Y/N) looked up at Luffy in shock, gaining him her full attention. Luffy's hat coving his eyes, and in this moment it only felt like Luffy and (Y/N) were in the room. The party continued around them, but it was if the only sounds could be heard was what Luffy has to say, "Usopp and the others saw who you truly were in the little time they met you, after all that happened, they discovered you as their friend." Luffy placed his hand on his head tilting his hat up and smiling brightly at you. "And now, you're my friend too!"

All the noise from the party came back and Luffy continued to stuff his face with more food. A smile could not leave (Y/N) face after that, well until Cricket spoke up:
"The skulls right eye, that's where I saw the gold."

Everyone stopped in their tracks as we all turned our attention to Cricket. He explained that those words was the last log Noland wrote before he was executed. Later on the group spoke about more about Noland's log book, Cricket even showed us a few olden relics: golden bells and one weird bird looking golden statue.

(Y/N) eyes lit up with berry signs as she practically drooled over the gold. "Get a grip, (Y/N). You're almost as bad as Nami." Zoro hit the back of the the woman's head, snapping her out of her money craze.

"Ow! Why you little—" (Y/N) grabbed Zoro by the collar, but Cricket and the monkey brothers spared Zoro's face from her fist by screaming.

"OH NO!!"

"What's wrong?!" The crew questioned back in unison.

~Small Time Skip~

"Geez why does it have to be so cold?!" (Y/N) rubbed her hands on her upper arms attempting to warm up a little.

The crew was sent out on a wild goose chase for a South bird. Before they left, Cricket explained that the crew's only hope of catching the knock upstream is to obtain a South bird.

"Here you go (Y/N) you can borrow my jacket for now, I don't mind." Robin smiled at (Y/N) as Robin's leather jacket fell upon the cold woman's shoulders.

(Y/N) softly blushed at Robin's actions, "Are you sure you're not cold, Robin?" To which Robin simply shook her head 'no' and smiled at (Y/N).

"Damn she's so hot..." (Y/N) said aloud without realizing it, quickly covering her mouth and blushing harder now. Robin just giggled as she looked over at Zoro who killed yet another enlarged centipede.