Happy birthday Endera! + Some other things

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Thank you to the four of you for giving me the inspiration to do the challenge myself. This was quite an amazing and fun little activity I was able to do whenever my motivation has stopped dead.
But for some certain spoiler reasons I have only un-traumatized two characters at my disposal (I'm just not including Lucian is all. Zachary/Zeno's un-traumatized design is still to be determined)

(I also do apologize for the tag but it was much more easier to insert an actual tag using the app on wattpad than just writing the full usernames down individually without turning it into a tag)

———————-

What if Socks's little brother "Blaza" in Candy AU never drowned? What if he never experienced any other traumatic experiences and went through a pretty normal life?

...

What if the Candy Children never came to exist?

Everyone, introducing the non-traumatized version of C!Socks:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ah, not much of a change here as you can see. In a timeline where no Candy Children existed, you can expect that Socks and his friends in this timeline of Candy AU went through a pretty normal life as anyone else would. He took good care of his little brother in the end and as they both grew up, they went on space expeditions along with their childhood friends: Tbh and Meme.
Non-traumatized C!Socks however became an actual astronaut who explores to other planets with Blaza. He is not some sort of a 'evil genius' technician and a minor medic or whatsoever unlike what it is in the original timeline of Candy AU.
Just your typical Socksfor1 traveling and creating videos to record down the expeditions on new life forms from different planets.

That, is what Candy AU would've been like minus all the trauma and Candy Children. I mean should that even be called Candy AU at this point? It sounds so normal, so practical, so....plain. Isn't it?

And here we got a non-traumatized version of C!Meme

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And here we got a non-traumatized version of C!Meme. Never had to went through the incident and stuck around with Socks from childhood through Adulthood and became a successful space pilot that drove the same spaceship that Socks and the rest of the crew was in. Pretty neat right? I mean seriously, I bet nothing too interesting happens on this timeline for some others. It's all just good and well, no characters ever really suffered except for having to pay taxes and such.

Anyways, moving on now to the last artwork I shall show for this page:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Have a sketch of the Murder Drone Oc I'm currently working on.
Her name is Vess and her occupation is a Worker Drone.

(And this is all thanks to Addie and Wartie for starting to make their murder drones oc as I could not resist to stop this from happening  myself:') )

Some information I have come up with thus far for this character (Do note that some of these information can be updated and changed in the future):

[And also know that you DO NOT have to read this part. It's just a bunch of information]

Vess has this camera carried around her neck which she can use to stun any drones, specifically the Disassembly drones as to give herself time to flee and escape when she's being hunted down.

Vess is slightly shy, quiet, hesitant, has a knack in coding, cautious, and sometimes even indecisive. She's just a Worker drone who's trying to get through the end of the day and getting the work done. That is mostly the reason why she prefers to work alone so it's much easier for her to think to herself.

Vess is so cautious and wants to be prepared for in fact that in case her flash camera doesn't work, she has this mechanical goggles she always placed right on her working helmet that has a copy of the absolute solver's code in it.

The goggles containing a fraction of the absolute solver is code activates once placed upon a drone's face where the goggles have these four leg metallic like injections to insert itself right into the main hardrive of the chosen drone's head. Therefore that's how the goggles transfer the absolute solver's code into the drone.
The drone still has control over themselves when wearing theses goggles. They just gain the Absolute solver's abilities minus the wings and tail (just like what Uzi has received in the Murder Drones Show from when the Absolute solver taking over her)
However, there is a down side to this. The longer a drone wears these goggles (say up to long hours or even several days) can cause the drone wearing these absolute solver goggles to eventually be fully influenced by the absolute solver's codes to the point the drone's codes may change/interfered and therefore getting out of control and becoming the Zombie Drones as we know it.
This influence may last depending on how long a drone has worn these goggles and sometimes it may even become permanent.

That is why Vess uses the goggles as a last resort when really necessary to protect herself or the ones she cares about from any other threats such as the attacking disassembly drones.

And that is all I have for Vess and this page. Thanks to those for checking in and have a decent day or night everyone, see you all soon!

Personal Artworks!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें