Jungkook said: yes,This food is turning out great and whatever is made from this milk is also very tasty.

YN said: really you like it.
He nodded And after some time he went into the YN room and .

after some time Yn also follows him into the room. Jungkook sat on the bed and he said: YN you are late.

She said: I was washing the dishes .
And she goes to the bed and sits next to him and he hugs her .

And they both lie down on the bed and Jungkook said: All your luggage has come from the hotel.

YN nodded because she was too shy Thinking she has a boyfriend now and he said: why aren't you saying anything YN.

She said: oh I am saying how was your day, you went to work today.

He said: yes i went to work today .
Yn said: okay, your birthday is coming right.

He said: yes, Do you want to celebrate my birthday by going out somewhere?

She said: no,Will do it inside the house only and will not go out anywhere.
He said: okay as you wish.

YN said: Okay, what do you want as a birthday gift?

He said: Will you give me what I ask of you?

She said: yes, I will give you.
He said: think again .
She said: you just saying.

He said: but I don't want anything, I just want you on my Avery birthday.

While he rubbed her cheek and they kissed each other and after breaking the kiss .

he whispered against her lips: You will stay with me on my Avery birthday, right?

She nodded and he said: thank you please never leave me. He pecked her lips and he pulled her closer and Both of them were silent.

And after some time YN speaks : Will you go home now or will you go tomorrow?

He said: no, I will stay here today and leave tomorrow morning.

She nodded and he kissed her forehead and both of them talked for a long time and .

after some time they fall asleep hugging each other. And in the morning both of the couples woke up .

and from there jungkook said: YN I will meet you in the evening and you have to keep calling me If you need anything, don't hesitate okay .

She nodded and he said: And give me a morning kiss right now.

She kissed his cheek and he smiled and he cupped her face and kissed her on the lips and .