EPISODE 3 • ||PET PEEVE ||

Start from the beginning

" Fuck NO! " Barbie yelled out before cursing out under his breath.

Barbie angrily walked out not before he waved at y/n as she waved back at him.

The young male quickly got on his new buggati and drove off towards his destination.

Y/n walked towards the door before slamming it as hard as she could, and heard ryan cheering in the background.

She turned around and saw ken.

ereh eb ot desoppus ton s'eH?........

After staring at ken for quite a while she realized she hasn't heard for Raquel for a few days.

Y/n decided to leave both of the males alone for the mean time.

" What are you doing here?
Pet sitting?  NO I'm pet sitting- Stop saying everything I say " both of the males said repeatedly.

" Good luck guys " y/n exclaimed after she walked passed them, leaving them both finally alone with each other.

" And where do you think your going?"
Ryan said after he pushed ken out of his way.

Ken letting out a disbelief sigh, he turned to look at y/n with his tounge sticking out.

" Me and Raquel have a meeting to catch up on. " Y/n said with a small smile on her face.

Both of the males cranked their heads towards each other before nodding.

" Soo your saying that y/n our perfect best friend DOESN'T want to spend time with us." ryan said with a hurtful tone in his voice.

Y/n small smile disappeared quickly..
She knew what they were trying to do.

" Ryan's right ...you haven't had time for u-" ken said before hearing the noise of a door slamming.

Y/n had left the house.

Both of the males glared at the door.

Why did she do that?

Were they too boring for her?

Was there attention not enough of her?

Why?why?why?why?why?

Just why?...

" BARK BARK BITCH " Barbie's pet dog said before heading towards kens buns and biting them.

A loud girlish scream could be heard from miles away.

But one could not for told of a certain beach boy feeling his ass hurt for some reason.

++++ -------------------------------------------------- +++

            BARBIES DOG INTERVIEW

" You know when I bit Ken's ass it felt like I was biting a m&m but microwaved." taffy said.

" But I do feel bad for the poor girl "
taffy exclaimed with a small smile on her face.

" I mean the girl could barely even shit in the house I mean? I may be a dog but let her shit with some peace you know?" Taffy said letting out barks.

The camera zoomes in to showcase her face.

" At some point I caught them stealing her toothbrush? And her ______? Like who the hell does that" taffy said with a question gaze in her face and not looking towards the viewers.

" But besides that it's great being  barbie's pet.. free food, free clothes and dare I say y/n has the best butt pats you know? " taffy said letting out barks.