~Chapter 6~

Huh, I think I wrote this chapter!

[my notes]

We spent the rest of the day cleaning up and decorating the old church. Sometimes we would sneak glances at each other, then giggle when we were caught. Later that night we risked taking a walk in the forest near the church. We were walking hand in hand when Johnny posed the question.

"So you meant what you said? About being boyfriends?"

I seized his hand, "Of course I meant what I said!" I chuckled, "I really do like you!" I kissed him on the cheek, making his face flush.

"Okay, so now that we're boyfriends do you want to, uh..." he trailed off, then added, "How about we discuss boundaries!" [yessss boys! Discuss those boundaries!!!!]

I thought for a moment, " Oh, I've never been in a relationship before, so I don't really know my boundaries."

"Well, based on..." Johnny cleared his throat, "Based on past experience, I don't think I'm ready to tell the gang yet."

"That's okay! I don't think I'm ready either!" I hugged him. I thought that I was the happiest that I had ever been in my life, I could not believe that he was my boyfriend.

"Oh um, now that were boyfriends, could you tell me? Are you gay or bi or anything?"

"Oh," I thought for a moment, "I hadn't really thought about that. I might be bisexual because I've had crushes on girls before, but now I'm with you... Are there any other labels that might fit how I feel? I don't think that 'Bisexual' fits me."

"Well, you could be pansexual? People who are pan don't really care about gender, and like people regardless."

Huh, "Pansexual," I repeated under my breath. "I think I like that! I am pansexual!" I hugged Johnny and then did a cartwheel. I looked back at him, but he was crying.

"Why are you crying, Johnny? Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm not sad," he wiped a tear from his face, "I just didn't think that this would happen to me."

"Oh," I went over and hugged him. "I'm happy your my boyfriend, too."

I leaned over and wiped the tears off his face. I kissed him on the forehead, "Lets get back to the church, its starting to get dark."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short upload! 

-Hazel ✨