You gently shushed him and let the song fade out "hey... Loki.... Why would we all hate you?" You asked softly, he curled tight and you started humming a song until he's ready to talk...

He sighed and nuzzled into your neck, burying his face into your skin "I- I hurt Thor! I killed a healer, I- I'm a frost giant" he whispered and shook, he was upset and scared and in pain and he couldn't even bear to let his emotions be seen.

"Loki... I know your the one who left that burn on Thors wrist, I figured someone was dead... and it's been months... your heritage has never bothered me. It doesn't bother thor, doesn't bother frigga, or our friends." You said slowly, making sure every word sunk in and he finally looked up at you. Those Ruby red eyes you so adored were glistening with crystal tears and his lip was quivering slightly. You gently kissed his forehead and he looked at you, broken.

He tried to speak and it was just broken stuttering and muffling sobs. "B- i- you-" he stammered, wiping his eyes quickly. "Why- why wouldn't he- you- mother hate me?? I hurt thor and k-killed that healer- I-" he whimpered. You gently wiped some tears off his cheeks and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. He pursed his lips and looked away from you, rather ashamed of himself for crying.

You smiled at him and pressed another kiss to his forehead "Loki, you hurt thor on accident, you wouldn't have killed that healer without reason and you know frigga doesn't care about you being joutun" you told him softly. He shook his head and wiped his eyes again, the wet drag marks turning to ice on his skin. You took the warm damp cloth from the bowl again and wiped away the Icy marks and held him close to you. "how about you explain what happened for me?" you suggested and he nodded.

"I- okay... so- a healing lady came in... she... she was trying to take off my under trousers.... And- and he had a bottle of- of oil with her... I- killed her... then... then tho- Thor came over, touched my shoulder, I- I pushed him off but I didn't have control- I burnt him... the einharjar came in... stabbed me with the spears and then... history..." he explained and hissed at the memory.

You looked at his horns and realised they were covered in blood as well so you summoned cleaning soaps and fluffy towels, gently wiping of the blood making him hum and sigh. "You defended yourself. That's nothing to be ashamed of Loki." You told him firmly and heard a tap at the door "come in!"

The door swung open to reveal Thor and frigga about to rush in, freezing for a moment at the sight of Loki curled up in your lap, wrapped in your wings and shaking.

"Oh my baby are you okay?!" Frigga exclaimed and ran over, carefully checking over Loki as much as she could. Loki nodded and she relaxed a bit, sitting on the bedside next to you both.

Thor sauntered over, a thick bandage around his wrist but otherwise his usual jovial self. "Awwww lady y/ns short again!" He teased, knowing Loki was about two foot taller than you like this. You flipped him off and grumbled something at him "No I am not!" He said indignantly and you sniggered. "I am not a foot shorter than Loki!"

"Yea you are! Plus if we go to joutunheim...." You exclaimed, Thor looked confused, trying to figure out what exactly you meant by that. Loki even looked up at you rather confused before he gasped and looked at thor with a smirk thor opened his mouth to speak "we should visit jotunheim before we leave no? remind them that you are technically king...?" you asked. loki nodded and looked at thors wrist "loki relax. thunderman is fine."

thor came over and unwrapped the bandages, showing just a bruise on his wrist, no more frost burn. "as you can see brother im fine." thor boomed, re wrapping the bandage on his wrist to keep the healing salve in place on his wrist. "you are king in jotunheim are you not already?" thor said. loki shook his head and gently pet one of your wings that was around him.