FIFTEEN. should i stay or should i go?

SHILOH WORDS hung with Ricky ever since she said them

SHILOH WORDS hung with Ricky ever since she said them. A lot of the things she said stuck with him, but nothing like this.

"I hope I'm there with you. For... however long you chose to have me."

Ricky and the idea of his future was strange. He didn't want to think too heavily about it, but he wanted to know what was in store for himself.

But he knew he wanted Shiloh in whatever future he had for himself, in fact, he had a lot to thank her for. For example: with the help of Shiloh, Ricky was able to get into Salt Lake University and Santa Monica Community College... 21 minutes away from UCLA.

And though Shiloh hadn't announced where she would be attending, it only made sense for her to go to UCLA after getting Ricky into a college 6.6 miles away from her.

Regardless, Ricky knew that he wanted Shiloh in his life... full stop.

So, that morning he woke up bright and early and made his way towards Shiloh house and gently knocked on her bedroom window before pulling it open and stepping inside.

But she wasn't there, which was odd... almost.

She wasn't working on the movie anymore, so there would be no need for her to go to school as early as she normally would, but then again, she had a club to run and five freshman to guide before she considered passing down the torch to them.

Ricky sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets before he turned back towards the window to make his way out.

But before he could do that, her bedroom door open and Jonathan made his way into the room and placed the giant boxes down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

Ricky began to rock on his heels and sighed. "Came by to see my girlfriend... you?"

"She gets these PR packages and since everyone else is out, I'm the only one who can bring them in."

Ricky nodded. "Cool... I'm gonna go now."