Loki also wore a black suit, hugging his figure perfectly. He looked hot.
"Feels like your picking me up for a date" you laugh, cautiously making your way over to him as you focus on not falling. He thought for a moment, offering you his arm.
"Why don't we think of it as a date?"

You laughed out loud, taking his arm and leaning your head on his shoulder. "A date to catch X-5 and be supervised by Mobius?" You ask him. He shrugs.
"All first dates go wrong" he says. You think for a moment.
"I'm in."

London, Uk, 1977

The three of you walk through the time door, taking a quick look around at the area you were in.
"Thoughts?" Mobius asks you both.
"Sylvie's not here" Loki says instantly.
"We just got here" Mobius complains.

"It doesn't feel right" you chip in.
"Why?!"
"My heels" you remark sarcastically. "No, it's just too safe."
"It's not a war zone, not an apocalypse. It's not her style" Loki tells him.

"Maybe she's changing tactics. We got a hit on a TemPad that belonged to Hunter X-5 before it went dark" Mobius explains as the three of you begin walking down.
"If the TemPad went dark, then she found him first. No question" Loki says.

"Yeah, I don't disagree. But you both said you want to find Sylvie, right? With Dox and X-5 not responding, this is our only lead" Mobius informs you both. On your way inside the building, you notice the movie poster for Zaniac.

"X-5 is an actor now?" You ask Mobius.
"Or he's undercover" Mobius suggests but you shake your head.
"Looks pretty real to me" you say.

The three of you wait for him, watching him joyfully greet everyone on his way down the red carpet. Cameras flashed, people cheered, reporters asked questions. You roll your eyes, walking towards the door.
"Y/N, you can't leave yet" Mobius says quickly.

"I'm not leaving. I'm standing over here so when he tries to get away, he can't" you tell him as Loki quickly joins you. You throw him a look. "Seperation anxiety?" You ask him.
"We're on a secret date, darling. It's rude to ditch your date" he jokes, placing a hand on your waist as you take a drink from a waitress. He stares at you as you take a sip.

"What? I drink on dates!"
"Don't get drunk. It could still be dangerous" Loki warns you, making you chuckle.
"You worry too much, Laufeyson. It's one drink."
"You're quite short, love. I'm sure it wouldn't take much for you to get drunk" he smirks.

You gasp, playfully slapping him in the arm. "Hey!"

"Is there going to be a Zaniac 2?" You hear Mobius's voice. You both turn, seeing X-5 was now face to face with Mobius. "You know, a sequel for the fans?"
"Mobius!" X-5 cheers. "Woah!"

"Nice to see you haven't forgotten about the little people" Mobius says awkwardly as Brad throws his arms around him.
"I used to work with this guy!" X-5 yells as he pulls away.

"He's going to try to get away" you whisper to Loki, quickly attempting you down your drink. Loki takes it off you before you can finish. "Hey, stop!"
"You basically got it all, you're fine" he says, placing the drunk down onto the bar. "He's going to start running as soon as he gets the chance. We need to stay alert."

You and Loki watch as X-5 turns around, stopping suddenly at the sight of the two of you glaring at him.
"Everything alright?" You ask the man sarcastically, who looked around quickly before smiling awkwardly.

"Everything's great. I'm actually really glad to see you three. I need to catch you guys up on what's going on here. But I think first, we could all use a drink!" He says, turning to you. You were already smiling. "What're you drinking?"
"What is there?" You smile, earning a warning slap from Loki. "I mean.. I'm fine.."