prolog

02:00 hours (2:00 Am)

Third person

At the Azur lane's main base (pearl harbor), it was night, truly little clouds in the air, and a full moon shining on the base. Many girls were already sleeping, some were up parting, drinking and relaxing, but one girl was up to something. USS Sims, a white-haired cat girl was holding a USB in her hand and walking to the ship constructions lab. This is where all ship girls are born and made. Sims open the door to the main lab itself. It was a long hallway with large glass tubes on the side, large that could fit a person in them, this is where the ship girls developed. All of them were off, making the room very dark, but there was one tube. It was glowing a soft gentle pick and purple like color. Sims walked up to the tube; her green eyes being reflected to her. Inside she could see a tall woman. She had long hair that was snow white but because of the pink color, it tainted the hair. Her face was calm and in a soft sleep. Her two large fox ears with ear plugs in them. It was safer that the ears would be protected, after all for the Sakura Empire girls, their ears are softer and when "born" there extremely sensitive and hearing a 5-inch gun go off no more than 1 km away could leave permanent hearing damage. But when they get older, they get better. After all, the Sakura Empire prioritizes night fighting and having ears that can pick up waves more than 5km away is especially important. Sims could see that the tub was bigger than normal which makes seance because of the 9 hugs fox tails all taking up the back of the tube but some part move to the front and some tail tips covering the woman's hip and chest. A chest so big it makes sims blush ridiculously hard, almost like seeing them made sims want to be a boy to try and mate with her. To say the least, she had an extremely attractive body. Sims look at the name Mai Nakahara.

(comment if you know that reference)

Sims. Wow.......she's......so pritty

sims refocusing on her task, she went to a long panel that was near the front door. She opened it up to see column next to column of grey tubs but one pink one, that is the one she needed. She taped it and on the left a large diagram of the woman's body in the tube could be seen, next to it was all the vitals, her heart rate, blood pressure and more. She saw on the right side a baton that said "change code" she taped on it and then the next page produced two batons on it. To the right was one there was one that said, "edit code," on the left was "insert new code." Sims pressed that one with a page opening saying, "please insert new code." Sims looked at the USB that was in her hand and was about to put it in when she hesitated. After all, it was odd that 3 days ago she got a letter from an unknown person with the USB. When she read the letter, she thought this was going to be a funny prank, that everyone was going to have a giggle, but now she was looking at it. She was not sure if this was a prank, she was told to do.......but she putted the USB in the panel and a green bar showed up that moved fast and then two baton "all is good" and "review code" sims was directly told NOT to look at the code. But she wondered what was so imported......and why?... She moved her finger to tap on it and see what it was........but she changed her mind and pressed the other baton before she could rethink. Sims, not wanting to stay any more closed all the tabs and stuff back to the original state, took the USB and ran out of the building as fast as her little legs would go. Having no idea that she was just a pawn in a larger plan, and having no idea what she just did. far away from the base Observer A and Purifier were looking at the seance unfold.

Purifier. So, let me get this right, that fox woman we saw no more than 10 min ago, sent that small kid a USB and told her to change their new ship?

observer A. more than likely she did not know what she was doing, or how impactful this will be. After all, war stays the same, no matter the time it falls in.

Purifier..............you need to stop reading human poems, there all meant for dumdums.

observer A.......I'll take that head off your shoulders.

A/N hey commanders, it Akagi, now some explaining, this is going to be a revitalized story of the next generation of battleships, Akagi is going to make this one more proper and have seance. But it will take time to redo and time to make the chapters again, so please be patient. Now, happy sailing