Chapter 5

"Oh...

Dottore..."

"What are you doing?" She asks whilst wiping her tears away completely. "I heard you crying and wanted to check in on you..." He tells her while scratching the back of his neck. 

"Oh, yes I'm okay just needed to release some pent up tension ya know?" She forces a smile. He sighs while looking at her with a look almost trying to force her to tell him. 

"Tell me what's wrong..." He reaches a hand out to touch her shoulder, "I can't..." 

"Why not? You constantly hang out or talk to every harbinger except for me you told CHILDE about your past." He looks at her in annoyance. 

"Dottore you have no right to try and pry into my private affairs." "Oh so you can know my past but I can't know yours? Ah yes that seems so fair. Y/N" He tells her. 

She looks at him with no emotion for a good minute or two. "I didn't ask you to tell me your past when you came to me... So did the rest of the fatui, they all came to me because they trusted me...I only had my father and the Tsaritsa. So the fact that you believe that just because I told a small amount of the harbingers my past that you have the right to know is barbaric and cruel to me." She says in a calm but angry tone. 

Dottore looked at the girl whilst listening to her. 

"I do expect you to tell me...I trust you so why not you me?" He thinks while trying not to look hurt by the very true words she just spat. 

"If you'll excuse me Dottore but I have a minor meeting with the Tsaritsa tomorrow morning and I must be leaving soon." She tells him while closing the door in his face. 

The man sighed as he placed his hand and head on the door, as he closed his eyes he thought back to when he had first met the girl. 

"Oh how times have changed...Currently not in a good way..." He whispers almost as a volume of nothing. 

Little did the two know that the short haired blonde man was listening from his room, and as he did the questions he had prior were suddenly answered. 

As the man thought to himself on what to do, he realized that maybe if he allowed the girl and the Travelers blue haired friend to meet it might solve some issues.