𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝

================================

Date 27/6
Time: 8:30 am

"You crave sin.
You crave what is not yours,
and you will obey every single thing. For you belong to me."

Pale fingers ran slowly over bruised skin, sending tingles of pain climbing up Thoma's legs and up to his brain. " I came personally to pick you up my dejected little bunny. Aren't you happy to see me?"

Blonde Locks fell over teary green eyes that wept pearls of crystals, falling like hail onto the cemented floor of the alleyway. He had not wandered far, and yet here he was in the man's clutches, getting punished. " Did you tell that ginger anything of us, Thoma?" Lips spoke against him and the man could only bite at his own lower lip, for his hands were hung over his head by a pair of cuffs tangled to a metal pipe against the mossy brick wall. " Don't cry my little flower~ You're doing well so far, fooling her and yourself is quite amusing ~"

Warm lips locked with his, but he couldn't stop himself from shaking as the fabric fell to the floor, vest, and blouse undone and headband titled slightly. " M-master Ayato - " his words were muffled with a moan pouring into him like poison and leaving him weak in the knees, especially with the hands that ran over every inch of his chest and lower half as if he were on display for all to see. " P-please. . .My lady. My lady will find us."

"Beg me. Beg me to stop Thoma.
Let the world see how vile you are.
My lovely flower~"

***

Time 8:20 am

"I told you I don't want to get attached to anyone yet," pushing myself off the creaking armchair my shoulder brushed with Janet as I tried to escape yet another one of her lectures.

" I'm just saying it won't kill you to get to know them more, and this conversation is ironic since I already know about your little date with Childe," she scoffed as I made hast to the door and she took off one of her heels, lifting the shoe at me. " If you even think of opening that door I'm gonna yeet this at you!"

My fingers grazed over the handle and in a millisecond a red heel found itself missing my head by an inch. I legit felt the wind strength of that throw. The heel was still somehow intact, which only seemed to convince Janet to pull off her other heel and throw. This one I managed to block since my hand was quick to open the door and close it before I lost my head. Yeah, she wanted me to date someone THAT bad. She was not wrong. I more than anyone knew how much I was craving the comfort of a partner, the skinship, the company, the support, the love, but. . . It all seemed too unreal now, like something out of this world. My legs moved on their own and I was making my escape out of the changing rooms and to the dining room. However, I did catch a small glance of Janet tiptoeing awkwardly around everything in her black stockings and cursing me out with one of her high heels in hand, broken. Her face was raging red, matching the dress that hugged her figure.