High school au (fluff)

Começar do início

"....and I'm going to class-" Wilbur replied, walking away.

"good, as you should." Techno laughed a bit before going to his class after the group separated to get to their classes.

---

(In class)

Techno sat down on his seat, as he leaned against his chair.

"Hello there!" An almost high pitched voice said, it came from the left of Techno.

Techno turned his head to the voice, it was a blonde boy with emerald green eyes, Techno was mesmerised by the boy's eyes. 'emeralds.'

"Um? Are you okay-?" The boy asked, feeling a bit awkward at the moment.

"Huh- oh yeah I'm fine... By the way you have some nice eyes." Techno complemented.

"Thanks-?" The blonde boy replied, a bit awkwardly because he never really liked his eyes.

"Uh huh.." Techno was just staring at the blonde's eyes, not really paying attention to what he was speaking.

"So um, I'm Dream. What's your name?" The blonde said, trying not to make this awkward.

"Wait- Dream? As in the new ner- I mean transfer student?" Techno asked, a bit taken aback.

"Oh yeah that's me, you still didn't answer my question on who you ar-" Dream was cut off by the teacher.

"Hey! Focus on the lesson! Quit chatting." The Teacher said, a bit angry at the two of them.

"Ugh, yeah yeah." Techno scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Sorry, Miss-" Dream mumbled, apologizing for his behavior.

"You should be sorry!" The Teacher said, before going back to talking about the lame lessons.

'this class is stupid..' Techno thought in his head and his eyes looked at Dream's emerald green eyes.

Dream glazed at Techno a few times, he had a small smile on his face though.

Techno ripped off a piece of paper and wrote something on it, he then crumpled it into a ball, tossing it to Dream.

The ball hit Dream's shoulder, falling down on Dream's seat.

"Hm?" Dream grabbed the paper ball and sighed. 'Great, new school and a new bully-' Dream sighed and put the ball into his backpack, not bothering to open it, he just paid attention to the teacher.

Techno leaned against his chair, glazing at Dream every few minutes, wondering why he put the paper ball in his backpack.

(Timeskip after class ended and it's now lunch time.)

Techno and Dream separated to go to their friends.

Techno met up with the popular group again, they were sitting at one of the cafeteria tables, they started chatting for a bit.

"So did anyone meet that nerd yet?" Quackity asked, yawning a bit.

"Not yet." Wilbur replied.