Trusting someone who cares

Hey! This is the Part two to my "finding someone who cares". This one shows how Amity starts to warm up to Lilith! If anyone wants to request for angsty fics, PLEASE DO. I love my Lilith and Amity angst.

...

Amity woke up from her nap feeling very sore. Even slightly moving caused her pain. She glanced at her clock, seeing how it was 7:00. She slept for 5 and a half hours?! Realizing this, Amity threw the covers off and jumped out of bed. At the moment, she thought she was at the blight manor and was supposed to be studying. If Odalia caught her sleeping instead of hunched over books, she would be beyond dead. Rushing to stand up was a horrible decision though, because right when she stood up and tried walking, a pain and dizziness wave crashed onto her and she fell over on the hardwood floor. It felt more like she was tripping on air. She heard the door to the room open and tensed up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please have mercy, Mother, I know I shouldn't have slept!" Amity plead as she kept her eye closed tightly

However, she didn't hear the booming voice of her mother or the harsh stomping. Instead, she heard light footsteps coming towards her. 

"It's okay, Amity, it's just me, Lilith," the person said. Amity finally had the courage to look. Kneeling before her was Lilith with a very worried face. She held out a hand to help her up.

"I brought you dinner," Lilith said, leading Amity back to bed. Lilith sat at the foot of the bed, a bit far from Amity.

"But I haven't finished my homework," Amity protested. Usually, if Amity didn't finish her studies within a certain time, Odalia would starve her. 

Lilith took a deep breath. Hearing all these things made Lilith's heartbreak. She hasn't felt this in so long.

"Amity, being fed is not a privilege that someone can take away from you. Food is supposed to be an item needed for survival," Lilith held the plate in front of Amity. It was a simple meal that was easily heated up in the microwave.

"C-can I eat it?" She asked unsure. 

Lilith nodded. Amity picked up the fork and began shoving the food into her mouth. She was so hungry. 

"Eat it slowly, you don't want it to come up," Lilith said. She got out a pain killer and gave it to Amity to help wash the food down and stop the pain from being too much.

"Sorry," Amity mumbled. This time she ate it at a normal pace. 

Once Amity was done with the meal. Lilith asked her about all the things Odalia did to her. Amity managed to keep her cool and not have another panic attack while she was explaining. Her heart sped up but she convinced herself to keep calm.

"Alright, thank you Amity. Now, I don't believe there will be a court meeting so I'll give you the decision now. Would you like to live with me, or be put into a foster home?" Lilith said. She really did enjoy Amity's presence and loved teaching her. She was always so interested in learning. Plus, Lilith was starting to get lonely in her house. She had no interest in dating so it was a bit harder to get company.

"If I wouldn't be a burden, I would like to stay with you," Amity mumbled into a pillow she started hugging. 

"Alright, I'll notify the Coven and we'll pick up your stuff as soon as Odalia is put behind bars." 

The conversion soon ended and Amity was left alone again. Her bruises hurt a lot and she couldn't move much, not that she wanted to. The house was so unfamiliar that she wanted to stay in the bedroom the whole time.