When will I be able to do this?

  If you can really do it, will you only need to spread out the spiritual defense barrier once the alliance is faced with the outbreak of the beast tide, so that you can block the damage from the star beasts for countless alliance citizens?

  If there is a day...

   As soon as this kind of unconfident idea came up, Shen Changqing immediately shook his head and clenched his fists hard, there would be no ifs, because he would definitely achieve this goal!

  ...

Of course, the feathers controlled by Liu Fufeng were not a single brain. All of them rushed into the sky. According to Yue Qiguang's command, he lifted these feathers into the air one by one in a square array. The formations have all stopped at the same level.

At this moment, the soul pool of the red clan suddenly began to explode with a huge roar. Everyone couldn't help but lower their heads to look. When they saw the place where the soul pool was, it turned into nothingness in an instant. Those who kept rolling forever. There is no stagnant lava, the red clan has used the power of the whole clan to pass through the information processing center built for generations, as well as the raw material area, the breeding area...

   All at this moment, vanished to nothing.

Gone.

   all gone.

   Everyone stared, especially the people from the red clan. When they saw this scene, they closed their eyes in despair and burst into tears.

   "Just now, the soul pool of the red clan was gone."

   "It's really gone."

   "All gone."

  ...

It was Hong Da Shi himself. As the leader of a clan, he saw this scene with his own eyes. Big tears came, crashing like a downpour.

   Sadness flows against the current, and this sad atmosphere soon infected other tribes.

   What happened to the red clan is not what they will encounter in the future?

The soul pool of the red clan is already the top soul pool in the entire Tianshi plane. The soul pool with the most soul power has all vanished in an instant, without any resistance, and their soul pools can never hold on. 0.001 seconds.

   No one gloated about the misfortune, and no one spoke out.

   Everyone soon discovered that not only the soul pool of the red clan, but also the circular square where they stood just now, was instantly vanished.

  Red Race...

   began to fall.

   And, at a speed that surprised everyone, it was quickly merging with another space.

How to do?

   Soul Pond, Circular Square... These real territories have all begun to merge, and the entire space will soon merge into it.

   The airspace where they are located will not have any resistance.

   Then, everyone saw the white feathers that wrapped themselves. The whole feather was not big, only the size that just happened to wrap a person, and this feather was under attack and erosion from external forces all the time...

   doesn't look safe at all.

  However, thinking of the word 'come' from Your Excellency Liu Fufeng, when the soul pool and the circular plaza disappeared, everyone was pulled out ahead of time. Immediately, infinite confidence rose in everyone's heart.