Achillean and Aurora as baby's Chapter 1.

In Nestora two Ardoni have two new Children born. Aegus and His Wife Serena were thinking what to call Their two Children. Aegus knows what to call Them. We can call Our Son Achillean and Our Daughter Aurora. Aegus said to His beloved Wife sitting on Their bed in the house. Those are good names Let's do it. Serena said to Her Husband. Okay but do You think the rest of the Children will even know They are here? Aegus said to Serena looking down to His Son and Daughter. I think they will. Serena said Who is also looking down at Achillean and Aurora. Okay I hope you're right. Aegus said as He holds Achillean, and Serena holds Aurora. Hi children. Said Aegus and Serena to Achillean and Aurora when There asleep. Let put Them in bed so They can have time to wake up. Aegus said as He got up slowly. Yeah, Let's do that. Serena said to as She got up slowly Both went in different rooms. Good night Achillean. Aegus said to His Son as He sets Him down on the bed and kissed Him on the forehead and left. Serena went to put Aurora in Her room. Good night, Aurora. Serena said to Her Daughter as She put Her down on the bed and kissed Her on the forehead and left. As Aegus lays on His part of the bed Serena went on the other side of the bed. Do You think the Voltaris clan is not doing more reading on the prime songs? Aegus asked Serena as They lay on the bed. I don't know. Serena said as She lays on the bed. Good night, Serena. Aegus said as He fell asleep. Good night Aegus. Serena said as She fell asleep. When They slept Achillean started to cry. It woke up Aegus and He came straight to His room and saw Him crying. Shh, shh it's okay Achillean I'm here. Aegus said to His Son as Achillean looked up at His Father also known as the Master of the Nestoris Clan. Do You want milk My Son? Aegus asked Achillean nodded His head. Okay let Me get You milk Son. Aegus said. Aegus put Achillean on His chair and went to the kitchen to get milk. Later Aegus came with milk and sat down and gave His Son the milk and watched Him drink the milk. As Achillean finished the milk He gave the cup back to His Father. And Aegus takes it in the kitchen and put it away and went to Achillean and cared Him back in His room. Good night, Son. Aegus said as Achillean fell asleep and Aegus kissed Him on the forehead again and went back to bed and fell asleep.

 Aegus said as Achillean fell asleep and Aegus kissed Him on the forehead again and went back to bed and fell asleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Characters that are talking.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Serena Nestoris.

Serena Nestoris

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aegus Nestoris.

Achillean and Ingressusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें