"Oi, knock it off," Leona growled. "Hey, it's like I said before. I do whatever it takes to win."

"Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, huh," Jack ponders. "Fine. Let's spend the next two days staking Azul out and looking for our chance to shred that contract scroll!"

"So we're back to stalking the poor man," I sigh.

"Well, good luck with that, froshes," Leona chuckled.

"You're not joining this time," I pouted.

"Why should I," Leona asked. "I practically wrote the answer for you in crayon already. You guys can figure the rest out yourselves. Later."

"On that note, I'm out too," Ruggie shrugs. "Good luck, guys!" Both Leona and Ruggie leave the lounge.

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

3rd Pov...

⦓Savanaclaw- Walkway⦔

"Wow, Leona," Ruggie chuckled. "It's not every day I see you offering such useful advice."

"Oh yeah," Leona looked back at Ruggie.

"For all your talk, you've got a soft spot for those underclassmen, don't you?"

"Not really," Leona chuckled. "The information was useless to one of them."

"What do you mean," Ruggie tilted his head in confusion.

"The one who played us, is now playin' the cephalo-punk," Leona chuckled.

"Well ain't that something," Ruggie grinned.

⦓Octavinalle- Lounge⦔

"What," Azul questioned, looking up from his stack of papers. "Y/n met with Leona?"

"Yes, sir," Jade confirmed. "The contractor appears to have taken up temporary residence at Savanaclaw."

"Ah, I see," Azul sighs. "That's...somewhat unexpected."

"What's our play here," Floyd questioned. "Do I give him the squeeze?"

"No," Azul declined. "We can let the Leona matter go."

"Wouldn't it be better to nip this in the bud swifty," Jade asked. "He would be a troublesome man to have as an enemy."

"He's a lazy lion at heart," Azul dismissed the twins' concerns. "He doesn't believe in sticking his neck out for others or seeking trouble. I concur with your view that he would be troublesome to have as an enemy, but rivalry is a two-way street. He wouldn't dream of making an enemy out of me by choice."

"So you would prefer to let sleeping lions lie for the time being," Jade stated. "All right. Understood."

"Aw, maaan..." Floyd whined. "I really wanted to wipe that smug grin off his face, too."

"Just keep up your surveillance for now, thanks," Azul instructed.

"Yes, sir," Jade said.

"Will do," Floyd grinned.

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

Your Pov...

˜"*°•.˜"*°•Time until Azul's contract expires: Two days•°*"˜.•°*"˜